+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July - 2014 Applications

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
cecpr_123 said:
@ Vivmehta - It means that your file was sent to 2nd review.

Have you ordered GCMS notes yet? if not, please order it ASAP to understand why your file was sent to second review. My understanding so far is that the files are being sent for second review when VO/Initial assessor has some doubt on your file.
How we can know if it is second review or first review?

Please see my details....

AS per GMCS The LOE is not set to meet lead statements or subsential number of duties under NOC selected. and salary is low as compared to NOC.There is no evidance in file that clearly indicate that PA meet any of the actions in the lead statements. Additional Notes: Online search conducted:Concerns found. additional notes:Website suspended.It also says both T4 and NOA 2013 reported earning shows 28.5K.
Recommendation: Review required by the officer

I submitted detailed job letter (my lawyer drafted) and this is the best i can do.and now i am waiting for the update on my file.

cecpr_123

Jul 7, 2015
I trust the comments put in by officer during first review based on July applicant timelines. I heard that once the file is put into 2nd review, it takes another 6 months for review. For e.g. Review Recommendation of my file was put on 2nd April 2015 and no one has contacted me yet. My file might be reviewed again some time in Sept 15.

Does any one else on this forum have idea about 2nd review timelines?

Shank_p

Sep 3, 2014
Happy909 said:
Hi Shank_P,

Congrats. If possible could you please provide below details:

Passport Sent Date:24th June

Passport Received Date at Ottawa Office:25 june

Passport return Activated Date:3rd July

Passport Received Date:6th July

Thanks in advance.

chiragpatel_67

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
08-01-2016(RPRF),12-01-16(Sch A and RCMP)
AOR Received.
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
22-10-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016 (appeared in ECAS as received on 24-02-2016)
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-16 (PP returned on 06-04-16)
hello folks
i am july 31st applicant and the only thing i got since is aor in mid october,2014.
after that there is absolutely nothing i received.
i did order GCMS and it doesn't says anything rather than when i was in regina,i was used to work in a subway,i started as a sandwich artist and then was been promoted to shift leader in couple months. so as a past experience i mentioned this whole thing as a shift leader rather than sandwich artist and shift leader.but,when i applied my TRV from regina,i mentioned that i am sandwich artist.
(exact word from GCMS: PA indicated on schedule A working as a shift leader for subway from sept 2012 to june 2013;however,notes in TRV application submitted in march 2013 indicate"now sandwich maker in subway at regina"...REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER).
but this is my previous job and i put file as a restaurant manager from subway located in toronto.
what should i do now,??
please guys have me some suggestion.
thank you.

MeToronto

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
omere said:
All we can really do is wait. Seems like there are a couple other July applicants waiting for second review. If anyone gets an update with respect to their review please let us know. we should probably put a list together of all the July applicant waiting for second review so we can keep tabs for progress.
its not couple..its more...i am also waiting too..july 11th applicant

MeToronto

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
cecpr_123 said:
@ Vivmehta - It means that your file was sent to 2nd review.

Have you ordered GCMS notes yet? if not, please order it ASAP to understand why your file was sent to second review. My understanding so far is that the files are being sent for second review when VO/Initial assessor has some doubt on your file.
it should be second review....if you see the activity on ur file should be on march..

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MeToronto said:
checked the june thread...june 5th applcant got MR after second review..
so most of us (July applicant) will go under second review which is sucks since some of us would have to apply for bridge work permit :( I tried to contact cic and every time they're telling me the same thing ( WE DO NOT ACCESS FILES ANYMORE, YOUR STILL WITHIN THE 13 MONTHS). So, I'm supposed to wait till the 13 months then and only then they will be able to let me know.... I really find it irritating.

MeToronto

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Ottawa-applicant said:
so most of us (July applicant) will go under second review which is sucks since some of us would have to apply for bridge work permit :( I tried to contact cic and every time they're telling me the same thing ( WE DO NOT ACCESS FILES ANYMORE, YOUR STILL WITHIN THE 13 MONTHS). So, I'm supposed to wait till the 13 months then and only then they will be able to let me know.... I really find it irritating.
some officer still checks the file...you should be very polite with them and start with how r u??
I asked them ...wondering if u sent the MR and I did not received it as everyone already received it.

kand05

Mar 4, 2015
leonliu23 said:
hi bro,
I have exactly same timeline as you. I receive rprf request on Jun 4. I paid it on same day. But I have not heard anything from cic since than. did you apply for your gcms note?
NO I didnt apply anything

Hossein810

Jun 30, 2014
Hi Guys,

I received/paid/sent my RPRF on June 26, but haven't received Pass Req. yet. ( no decision made as well)
I called CIC, they confirm that they received the Fee Receipt. I don't know what it is happening.

could be because of security check which could be still in process? Thanks.

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
MeToronto said:
some officer still checks the file...you should be very polite with them and start with how r u??
I asked them ...wondering if u sent the MR and I did not received it as everyone already received it.
Hi Me toronto,

That means we will hear from CIC hopefully in SEptember.

Secondly my status is expiring in december 13,2015 so can i apply bridging open work permit now?

clark kent

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2014
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
Hossein810 said:
Hi Guys,

I received/paid/sent my RPRF on June 26, but haven't received Pass Req. yet. ( no decision made as well)
I called CIC, they confirm that they received the Fee Receipt. I don't know what it is happening.

could be because of security check which could be still in process? Thanks.
Relax,

This wait is normal and if you are lucky you might get your decision made soon.

I paid my RPRF on April 13th and a decision was made in the first week of June.

Since they asked you to pay RPRF I believe you have cleared your eligibility and I am guessing you have already completed your medicals.

So Security and Criminality might be pending which shouldn't take long.

Sit tight and relax my friend.

Hossein810

Jun 30, 2014
clark kent said:
Relax,

This wait is normal and if you are lucky you might get your decision made soon.

I paid my RPRF on April 13th and a decision was made in the first week of June.

Since they asked you to pay RPRF I believe you have cleared your eligibility and I am guessing you have already completed your medicals.

So Security and Criminality might be pending which shouldn't take long.

Sit tight and relax my friend.

Thanks Clark,

But I believe you paid upfront RPRF.