+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2013 Applicants Join here

stalintouch

Apr 2, 2011
iam_toby said:
Congrats!!
Thanks. Toby I wanted to ask you I did upfront medicals and I sent the information sheet to my lawyer but he never sent it to CPP-O so on monday I received MR'S and I ask my lawyer if he sent the ingormation sheet and he said no so I had him sent the information sheet to CPP-O and I did the same for a just in case to have my upfront medicals linked with my file so my question is: is that all I need to do as far as having CPP-O receive my medicals and link them woth my file???

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
stalintouch said:
Thanks. Toby I wanted to ask you I did upfront medicals and I sent the information sheet to my lawyer but he never sent it to CPP-O so on monday I received MR'S and I ask my lawyer if he sent the ingormation sheet and he said no so I had him sent the information sheet to CPP-O and I did the same for a just in case to have my upfront medicals linked with my file so my question is: is that all I need to do as far as having CPP-O receive my medicals and link them woth my file???
Yes, that should be sufficient - that is, in case he sent it this time :)

StuCan1

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
When CIC receive my medical results, does my ecas status change to "medical results received" or do they send an email? Thanks!

dileeptm

Jan 9, 2013
Friends,

I sent an email to cic today and requested to get my visa stamped in INDIA.

Dont know when will they reply...humm.

Thanks

TorontoFerrari

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
28-02-2014
Med's Done....
03-03-2014
Passport Req..
18-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
i did my medical while i was in India. Doctor gave me medical report form back with photograph & sign on it & said this is only for my reference & he is going to upload the results & everything. Which he did next day.
But now i see on this forum someone saying we need to send the medical report form to CPP-O. is this correct? can someone please provide some information?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
TorontoFerrari said:
i did my medical while i was in India. Doctor gave me medical report form back with photograph & sign on it & said this is only for my reference & he is going to upload the results & everything. Which he did next day.
But now i see on this forum someone saying we need to send the medical report form to CPP-O. is this correct? can someone please provide some information?
Some of the applicants (including me) uploaded their emedical info sheet and sent it to CIC,just as proof that medical has been done. I believe this is not mandatory, however it is useful in case the doctor takes unusually long to upload the medical results. This way, CIC will have proof that you did the medicals, and serves as a pre-caution so that they don't refuse your application based on the assumption that you didn't do your medicals.

Does you ecas indicate that your medicals have been received ?

TorontoFerrari

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
28-02-2014
Med's Done....
03-03-2014
Passport Req..
18-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
ecas status is still in progress, i paid RPRF fee & sent biodata yeterday only.
But if we send medical info sheet to CIC, that may cause confusion. May be they can ask for other reports etc? what do you think? or may be i am thinking too much :)

What do you suggest, should i send the scan copy to CIC?

razerblade said:
Some of the applicants (including me) uploaded their emedical info sheet and sent it to CIC,just as proof that medical has been done. I believe this is not mandatory, however it is useful in case the doctor takes unusually long to upload the medical results. This way, CIC will have proof that you did the medicals, and serves as a pre-caution so that they don't refuse your application based on the assumption that you didn't do your medicals.

Does you ecas indicate that your medicals have been received ?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
TorontoFerrari said:
ecas status is still in progress, i paid RPRF fee & sent biodata yeterday only.
But if we send medical info sheet to CIC, that may cause confusion. May be they can ask for other reports etc? what do you think? or may be i am thinking too much :)

What do you suggest, should i send the scan copy to CIC?
If your doctor has already uploaded the results, or plans to do it within a reasonable time frame, then you probably don't need to upload and send it to them. I just did it right after my medicals because the doctor I went to, is on vacation this week.

yoodada

Feb 19, 2014
guys! I just got my immigration paper and visa!!
I mailed my passport last week on Wednesday.
It is amazingly fast!!!!!! Can you believe it? I had the full expectation of waiting for at least 4 weeks.

yoodada

Feb 19, 2014
yoodada said:
It is amazingly fast!!!!!! Can you believe it? I had the full expectation of waiting for at least 4 weeks.
Good luck everyone, you will soon get it too! Pass my luck to you!!

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
yoodada said:
Congrats yoodada!! Great news! CIC is lightening fast