+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2011 - MANILA VISA OFFICE (Applicants for July - let's chat!)

rouvie

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
AJW said:
Really concerned about getting my wife here before due day, she is at week #15.

Hi,

don't worry that much your wife still got a long way to go..sana ma-DM sya agad in 2-3 mos para makahabol pa sya..pati sa gastos sa delivery dito sa canada. minsan kasi d mo muna sila makakakuha ng health card in 3 mos. so kung bago mag 3 mos mag-DM sya marami parin kayong pagkakataon for a smooth delivery sa canada for free din..hehe, hoping for the best at sana yung VO nya itake yung consideration with regards to your wife's situation.. :)

AJW

Star Member
Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/07/11
AOR Received.
29/07/11
File Transfer...
7/12/11 DM file sent to CEM
Passport Req..
22-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
???
rouvie said:
Hi,

don't worry that much your wife still got a long way to go..sana ma-DM sya agad in 2-3 mos para makahabol pa sya..pati sa gastos sa delivery dito sa canada. minsan kasi d mo muna sila makakakuha ng health card in 3 mos. so kung bago mag 3 mos mag-DM sya marami parin kayong pagkakataon for a smooth delivery sa canada for free din..hehe, hoping for the best at sana yung VO nya itake yung consideration with regards to your wife's situation.. :)
Hi,
Could you translate to english I only know 2 words in tagalog. :)

rouvie

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
AJW said:
Hi,
Could you translate to english I only know 2 words in tagalog. :)
Lol,,my bad..I can't stop laughing..
anyways, I just said your wife still got long way to go..i guess she's not even 4 mos if she's only on her 15 weeks. pregnancy is 40 weeks and that's almost 10 months. let's just hope that she can get her visa or she'll get approved less than 3 months, and if that's the case you guys have plenty of time for her smooth delivery in canada..I don't think she has to wait that long..I'd say there's a big possibility that she can deliver the baby in canada, and if she'll get approve less than 3 months and fly in canada ryt away she can even have it for free..I heared that sometimes iimigration wont allow them to have health card in 3 months..(somebody please correct me if i am wrong) let's just hope as well that her VO or the fficer who handle her case would take a consideration to her situation. coz some travel agency wont allow a pregnant woman to travel specially if she's almost due.. :)

AJW

Star Member
Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/07/11
AOR Received.
29/07/11
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
22-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
???
rouvie said:
Lol,,my bad..I can't stop laughing..
anyways, I just said your wife still got long way to go..i guess she's not even 4 mos if she's only on her 15 weeks. pregnancy is 40 weeks and that's almost 10 months. let's just hope that she can get her visa or she'll get approved less than 3 months, and if that's the case you guys have plenty of time for her smooth delivery in canada..I don't think she has to wait that long..I'd say there's a big possibility that she can deliver the baby in canada, and if she'll get approve less than 3 months and fly in canada ryt away she can even have it for free..I heared that sometimes iimigration wont allow them to have health card in 3 months..(somebody please correct me if i am wrong) let's just hope as well that her VO or the fficer who handle her case would take a consideration to her situation. coz some travel agency wont allow a pregnant woman to travel specially if she's almost due.. :)
I hope they are quicker , our last son was born at 36 weeks, that's why I'm worried this time. I heard airlines will not accept you at 34 weeks, especially 16 hour flight.

rouvie

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
ya most likely they wont. I was a bit worried to travel as well when I was pregnant, worried that they may not even allow me to enter the gate..each pregnancy is different tho, even for the second pregnancy. tell her not to be so active, so the baby wont be disturbed and will hold onto her belly :)
Her case might different to everybody, but most cases takes only 6 months to process from the time they recieved the app in missisauga. my husband and I took only 4 months in total. But again, it would be different to each applicant and for the VO too

KMAEP

Mar 20, 2011
brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 4, 2011
Med's Done....
DECEMBER 9, 2010
Interview........
JUNE 28, 2011
Passport Req..
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
AJW said:
Hi Kmaep,
How will she recieve PPR by mail or e-mail?
Just wondering if you advised CEM that you were pregnant?
It says on web time to process was 10 months.
Will they help to facilitate the process due to pregnancy?
Are you covered by Ohip for delivery, I heard that you need to be in Ontario 3 months prior to be eligible?

Really concerned about getting my wife here before due day, she is at week #15.

thanks
@ AJW

she will received the passport request thru mail, post mail...
im not yet covered ill be eligible on december 12.. so hoping and praying ill make it on my due date to b covered..
coz every visit to a docotor especially to the OB/GYN without OHIP is so expensive.. we also had to pay all laboratory etc...

when we filed our application i was not yet pregnant but on the time of my interview im already 2 months...

lets just pray that your processing would be fast.. ;D

aileenruss

Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MLA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
11-11-2011(letter date)
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Done....
27-05-2011
Passport Req..
11-11-2011(letter date)
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2012
LANDED..........
27-02-2012
KMAEP said:
@ AJW

im not yet covered ill be eligible on december 12.. so hoping and praying ill make it on my due date to b covered..
coz every visit to a docotor especially to the OB/GYN without OHIP is so expensive.. we also had to pay all laboratory etc...

when we filed our application i was not yet pregnant but on the time of my interview im already 2 months...

hi kmaep,

wonder ko lang if inde mkakapagpabagal ng processing ang being pregnant during sa processing time.

Thanks.

KMAEP

Mar 20, 2011
brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 4, 2011
Med's Done....
DECEMBER 9, 2010
Interview........
JUNE 28, 2011
Passport Req..
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
aileenruss said:
hi kmaep,

wonder ko lang if inde mkakapagpabagal ng processing ang being pregnant during sa processing time.

Thanks.
@ AILEENRUSS

sa tingin ko hindi makakapag pabagal ang processing if the applicat is pregnant!!

KMAEP

Mar 20, 2011
brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 4, 2011
Med's Done....
DECEMBER 9, 2010
Interview........
JUNE 28, 2011
Passport Req..
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
AJW said:
I hope they are quicker , our last son was born at 36 weeks, that's why I'm worried this time. I heard airlines will not accept you at 34 weeks, especially 16 hour flight.
@ AJW

if your worried that she will not be accepted by the airline, better asked her OB/GYN in he philippines to have a docotors certificate that she is fit to travel... i did that just in case the airline will find me one.. if your baby ws born pre term, or 36 weeks ( borderline ) tell your wife to be on bed rest as much as possible..

AJW

Star Member
Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/07/11
AOR Received.
29/07/11
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
22-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
???
KMAEP said:
@ AJW

Hope you make it to Dec. 12, I don't know why we have to wait 3 months, Alberta and Manitoba start right away.

pink_gurl

Nov 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug. 16, 2011
File Transfer...
nov. 9, 2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
nov. 28, 2011
AJW said:
Hi,
I sent application July 29th and received DM on November 4th from Mississuaga.
My spouse is in her 2nd trimester and I'm concerned that we cannot be processed in time for her to give birth in Canada for our 2nd child.
Does anybody know if it will display on e-cas when Manila office receives documents from Canada?
What is the meaning of AOM?

July 29: Application Received CIC-Man i recei
Nov 4: Sponsorship DM approved
good day sir ajw.....have u received any mail from CEM already?
my husband's sponsorship has been approved last oct. 26, 2011...
im kinda anxious as to when can i received the letter from CEM....huhuhu

pink_gurl

Nov 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug. 16, 2011
File Transfer...
nov. 9, 2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
nov. 28, 2011
hawks said:
ay tlga?? sana ganun din nga case ko. anyway thanks for making me feel better. :D
Mr. hawks can i ask if how did the CEM send their letters? is it thru post office or any courier? ty....im so anxious that i wont be receiving any letter from CEM koz my home address is hard to find....huhuhu

hawks

Sep 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 20, 2011 (mississauga)
File Transfer...
aug 22,2011 (CEM received app)
Med's Done....
may 2011 remed - Oct 2012
Interview........
may 2012
Passport Req..
sept 23, 2011 - PP sent Oct 5,2011
VISA ISSUED...
april 4,2013
LANDED..........
may 2013
pink_gurl said:
Mr. hawks can i ask if how did the CEM send their letters? is it thru post office or any courier? ty....im so anxious that i wont be receiving any letter from CEM koz my home address is hard to find....huhuhu
Hi pink_gurl! girl po ako :D But anyway, i got the letter through our representative thats why i have no idea how our representative got the letter from CEM. Sorry :( I hope u get your letter soon.. :)

minimighty

Star Member
Sep 7, 2011
@ pink_gurl

I check mo rin sa post office. Kasi before, may mga sulat from CEM na hindi natanggap dahil sa post office. Do what you can to make sure you receive the letter.

pink_gurl

Nov 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug. 16, 2011
File Transfer...
nov. 9, 2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
nov. 28, 2011
hawks said:
Hi pink_gurl! girl po ako :D But anyway, i got the letter through our representative thats why i have no idea how our representative got the letter from CEM. Sorry :( I hope u get your letter soon.. :)

Im sori po Maam girl kapala.....

hindi kasi kami kumuha nang rep....

im realy anxoius ryt now...im so happy that there's a forum like this that gives support to
someone like me who doesnt know what to expect from the application.

im very envoius and happy at the same time to all who got their visa in a
short span of time....i am hoping the same thing will happen to me also..