July 2010 Applicants

manshriram

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanx ya'll ...I have few more questions..how to know if the 1000 position for each experience is filled or not....also I have my bachelor's in architecture and I registered as an architect under council of Architect India. I graduated in 2003....then I worked an Assistant Architect for 2 years from June 2003 to June 2005 with one small firm.and then I joined another company and worked an project architect for 1 year from August 2005 till Sep 2006, simultaneously I was studying part time for Post graduate diploma in project management....I completed my Post graduation in 2006. Then I went to USA to do my Master's in Construction Management in May 2007 till Dec 2008...I came back to my home country and now I am working as a Assistant Project Manager from April 2009 till present...I am an International Associate member of American Institute of Architects(AIA)..Please suggest the category which I may be eligible...I am planning to apply under 2151 Architect... I have the experience letter but the date on the letter head is old...will it be a problem or do I need to make new experience letter same format...hope I don't confuse you...I have all the documents do I need to notarized it and send it or just photocopy is fine...PLEASE ADVICE...

getcan

Jul 23, 2010
Hello friends !

I am also lookin to apply !!
but unsure whether we should take assistance from a professional/agent or not !
wht do u suggest ? how hav u applied ?

Also, whts the correct process:
we apply then after how long we get to know the file no ?

then, whats the next step we look forward to !
can someone write down the steps involved ?

Also, is there any format in which we should provide our
travel history, if yes please provide ?

Do we need to produce appointment letter, salary slip (if yes how many salary slip) of the employer !?

Also, my birth certificate is not in English, is there a list of translators from whom the translation is to be dome or any translator can be use ?

Thanks in advance !

joenash

Mar 8, 2009
I have never come across that the Exp Crts should only be 3 months old as a max, i guess you are referring to the PCC .for example in my case my old employer has shut down and left the country, and all i have from him is a 5 years old Exp crt , I guess it will do :D ( I hope) :)

Good Luck

Joseph

joenash

Mar 8, 2009
Ah , by the way

What is the purpose of the first AOR , and in what way it differs than the second AOR ?

Thanks

Joseph

getcan

Jul 23, 2010
@ all

can any one pls explain what is letter of reference from the employer !
I mean what it should contain and whats the format !

thanks in advance !

atteeq

Star Member
May 1, 2010
hi all wish u all success in your process i need to ask a question about medical did u sent medical along with your application or it should be sen if cic asked n what will be the next step after 1st aor as all the doc will be send then what is left i think they will ask for visa fees in next step which will be the last step. kindly let me know.

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
Is 4131 still in ?? I am surprised!!

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Seems very few have submitted in July, and I suppose its cos of the time needed to prepare the added documents to be submitted with the application. I guess there would be a mad rush in the coming months to beat the 1,000 cap per demand occupation.

Anyway I have submitted mine under NOC 1122, which was received by CIO on 30 July 2010. Hopefully all goes well.

bogarka

Jun 29, 2010
London
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2010
Doc's Request.
15/04/2010
AOR Received.
12/08/2010
IELTS Request
done before
File Transfer...
20/04/2010
Med's Request
hope soon
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
no please
Passport Req..
please
VISA ISSUED...
please
LANDED..........
soon hope
mohanrkkdi said:
hai every one
i submitted my full documents on 1 july 2010, received by visa office on 5 july and i received my
2nd AOR on 12 july.
myNOC is 4131.

HI

I submitted my full docs in beginning of July 2010 as well and recieved by London visa office on the 12th of July .My noc code is 7312 heavy duty mechanic.

upp942

May 27, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
Doc's Request.
01-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
23-May-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
Med's Request
02-May-2012 (post mark)
Med's Done....
24-May-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-12
joenash said:
Ah , by the way

What is the purpose of the first AOR , and in what way it differs than the second AOR ?

Thanks

Joseph
The first AOR informs you that they have completed the initial assessment and requires you to submit all your documents to your local visa office. The second AOR informs you that they have received your documents at the local visa office.

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
joenash said:
Hello,

I just mailed my app on 17-July-2010, by Fedex , expected to be delivered within a couple of days ( hopefully)

I applied under 1122, lets see how things will advance.

I heard from a friend that now you get informed by email about your file # .. etc , do you have any idea if this info is correct ?

Good Luck

Joseph
did you get your AOR via email? If yes please do let us know.
thanks

anjali720

Aug 8, 2010
mohanrkkdi said:
hai every one
i submitted my full documents on 1 july 2010, received by visa office on 5 july and i received my
2nd AOR on 12 july.
myNOC is 4131.
is NOC 4131 is still in demand list???
i am bit confused!!

anyone please clarify...

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I think we've put apples and oranges together on this thread and we're getting Fruit Salad! I would bet that Moharkkdi put in his application prior to 26/6 as he says "submitted my full documents on 1 July 2010, received by VISA OFFICE on 5 July". That is how his was able to apply under 4131 and get his 2nd AOR. Mystery solved? Good Luck with finishing the process Mohanrkkdi!