App. Filed.......
APPLICATION SENT 11th July & RECEIVED BY D STEPHONSON ON 15th July 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
RKC said:
Longhandle,

You made a valid point. CIC wouldn't want to have extra applicatons sent to them after they get their first complete 500s. It increases their workload & is waste of their time & energy. Logical thing is they would try & update nearly correct numbers on the website. This would save them the extra work of storing( they send it next day) & returning all those applications. They want people to know the status of each cap so that they can decide whether to work on sending their applications now or not . Hence the daily updates coming in.

Now I want to think like an optimist.
Hurrah!!!!!!!!!I am turning ppl to become optimist :-* :-* :-* :-*.Thanks RKC

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
::: rockstar ::: said:
yeh, brar82 has provided a good solution. u can also try with adobe professional to use its typewriter function or u can just paste words and edit them directly. I feel pity for Cappuccino that 5 times mistaken have been done, haha.. :p :p

::: rockstar :::
Well my wife took 5 attempts, personally I nailed it first time ;p

Wayne.

R

RKC

Longhandle said:
Hurrah!!!!!!!!!I am turning ppl to become optimist :-* :-* :-* :-*.Thanks RKC
Yes, you have .

Longhandle I'm sure you would go for option 1.

jeca

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Italy
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-June-14
AOR Received.
11-Aug-14
Med's Request
19-Feb-15
Med's Done....
09-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-Nov-2015 CoPR
Cappuccino said:
We wrote ours out by hand. My wife had to fill it in about 5 times before she finally did it without making any mistakes. Annoying as hell. Can't believe 12 months later they still haven't made it a fillable form!

Wayne.
Wayne,
isn't this a new form? I'm reading my old EG7.pdf (02-2011) and it's not mentioned, neither on my VO's checklist - Rome. I didn't send this form since it wasn't on my "application package" downloaded in June. My application is dated 06 July, received on the 13th of July c.y.
Please tell me this is something new :'(

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
jeca said:
Wayne,
isn't this a new form? I'm reading my old EG7.pdf (02-2011) and it's not mentioned, neither on my VO's checklist - Rome. I didn't send this form since it wasn't on my "application package" downloaded in June. My application is dated 06 July, received on the 13th of July c.y.
Please tell me this is something new :'(
in fact, this form is from 2004, it was used by various VO before 26 june 2010, but not by all VOs.

now after 18th July 2011 onwards, CIO has provided the same pdf file (without editing) as to be included with the initial doc.

hope it helped.

jeca

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Italy
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-June-14
AOR Received.
11-Aug-14
Med's Request
19-Feb-15
Med's Done....
09-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-Nov-2015 CoPR
in fact, this form is from 2004, it was used by various VO before 26 june 2010, but not by all VOs.

now after 18th July 2011, CIO has provided the same pdf file (without editing) as to be included with the initial doc.

hope it helped.

But it's not on the EG7.pdf, that's the general instruction guide, not listed before the 18th, please correct me if I'm wrong.... Or better, confirm that before the 18th it wasn't mandatory...

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
jeca said:
But it's not on the EG7.pdf, that's the general instruction guide, not listed before the 18th, please correct me if I'm wrong.... Or better, confirm that before the 18th it wasn't mandatory...
YEH, before 18th July 2011, "Supplementry Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562)" form wasn't mandatory.

But for pre 26june 2010 applicants, it has to be sent with the full doc. in case of some VOs ONLY.

jeca

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Italy
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-June-14
AOR Received.
11-Aug-14
Med's Request
19-Feb-15
Med's Done....
09-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-Nov-2015 CoPR
YEH, before 18th July 2011, "Supplementry Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562)" form wasn't mandatory.

But for pre 26june 2010, applicants, it has to be sent with the full doc. in case of some VOs ONLY.

Thanks! :) It scared me the **** out of me! :)

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED: 20 SEP 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band 8)
Med's Request
Nov 23 2011, via snail mail.
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Soon.... I am having a white Christmas in 2012. Thank you Jesus.
RKC said:
Option 1 Option 2

1)brar82 1)Big O
2)grimreaper
3)RKC
I am sure not that many people will vote for option 1 however the fact remains that no one can explain why encashments took place for July 1st - 6th applicants only.

In my business when I accept a transaction, I make sure I am paid for it before I begin processing it; if we apply the same way of thinking in their line of business, and considering the fact that the demand is so high i.e. they don't have to make any offers or nice gestures, I am led to think that they encash a succesful application the minute they accept it or confirm that it is complete (makes sense doesn't it??).

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
RKC said:
People please vote either for option 1) or option 2)

Let us find out what the majority thinks.

In few weeks we would know the winner out of the two options , & also if we were thinking correctly .

To make a choice take help of your analytical, mathematical skills, experience & of course your sixth sense, gut feeling.

Thanx.

I go for option 1.
Option 2

R

RKC

Does anybody knows what time of the day CIC updates the total applications received page?

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
infiant said:
Hey guys,
I have got one extra copy of IELTS TRF through other option also. I called up British Council for duplicate copy of IELTS result. They advised me to file lost FIR with local police station. They advised me to write a request letter for duplicate copy, DD of Rs.1700/- and FIR copy. I did all these and I got the copy of result in 20 days.

Hope this will help forum members.
Infiant,

Did you get the police to file an FIR as I was informed by the police that a FIR will not be filed when certificates are lost but instead it is a enquiry report form ? Really good to know that it worked for you.

sanity

R

RKC

Big O said:
I am sure not that many people will vote for option 1 however the fact remains that no one can explain why encashments took place for July 1st - 6th applicants only.

In my business when I accept a transaction, I make sure I am paid for it before I begin processing it; if we apply the same way of thinking in their line of business, and considering the fact that the demand is so high i.e. they don't have to make any offers or nice gestures, I am led to think that they encash a succesful application the minute they accept it or confirm that it is complete (makes sense doesn't it??).
Big O what is your application filed date?

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED: 20 SEP 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band 8)
Med's Request
Nov 23 2011, via snail mail.
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Soon.... I am having a white Christmas in 2012. Thank you Jesus.
RKC said:
Big O what is your application filed date?
Application was sent on the 4th and received on the 8th by my lawyer so I do not know who received it.
I am under NOC 631 and I have not received any news as of yet.

R

RKC

Right now the big question for us is not when the Cap will be full but it is to know that what does total complete applications as of date actually means?

1) Have they opened applications upto 4th Aug (the date of their last update)?

or

2) Are they still on 6th July applications as only till this date CC/BD encashment have been reported ?

Thanx.

Wayne,

We would all like to know which option would you vote for?