23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/ob327.asp

Check the above link guys.. It's about AORs..

They say they started creating PR applications on the GCMS system instead of CAIPS since July 18, 2011. Do any of you remember when the first caps update was...?

SmGrGe

Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011, cc charged on 12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted including PCC
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted, 8.5 band
File Transfer...
In Process at VO: 22-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
Mr Mak said:
thx man ..i hope its PER not NER..my case is more inclined toward NER though..
Why do you feel so - just a general feeling...? Or anything debatable... I remember someone on our forum sent ielts academic instead of general... Will this lead to NER? I don't know what the post July 18 rules are....?

keyur_foryou

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mumbai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SmGrGe said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/ob327.asp

Check the above link guys.. It's about AORs..

They say they started creating PR applications on the GCMS system instead of CAIPS since July 18, 2011. Do any of you remember when the first caps update was...?
Whats the difference between GCMS AND CAIPS i think first update came on 18th july around with 1122 count at 52 i guess ...

R

RKC

keyur_foryou said:
Whats the difference between GCMS AND CAIPS i think first update came on 18th july around with 1122 count at 52 i guess ...
No, the first update was on 21st July with 1122 at 52.

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My consultant just received my file back, with a letter saying

"A maximum of 10,000 complete Federal Skilled Worker applications, without an offer of
arranged employment, or a maximum of 500 complete Federal Skilled Worker applications per
National Occupation Classification (NOC) code will be considered for processing each year.
Your application was received after the maximum of 500 complete Federal Skilled Worker
applications per NOC 1122 was reached
."

My app was received on 11th of July, 9th and 10th being weekend. Hope this gives some insight to the post-8th July applicants. I feel we better start looking for arranged employments rather than wasting time discussing when the cap for 1122 closed. All the best to all.

Viz

M

Mr Mak

SmGrGe said:
Why do you feel so - just a general feeling...? Or anything debatable... I remember someone on our forum sent ielts academic instead of general... Will this lead to NER? I don't know what the post July 18 rules are....?
no not that ..i am claiming 5 adaptabilty point for which 3 type of document is needed (Proof of Relationship, Proof of Status & Proof of Residence). i didn't submitted 1st one (Proof of Relationship) as it was unavailable (b/cert of my uncle & father). Later i came to know that an alternate doc(School LC) is acceptable but was too late to submit, as CIC doesn't accept follow up document. Though i have sent them the scanned copy on mail just for their reference, not sure if they wud consider it...

Hoping for best..

R

RKC

Mr Mak said:
no not that ..i am claiming 5 adaptabilty point for which 3 type of document is needed (Proof of Relationship, Proof of Status & Proof of Residence). i didn't submitted 1st one (Proof of Relationship) as it is unavailable (b/cert of my uncle & father). Later i came to know that an alternate doc(School LC) is acceptable but was too late to submit, as CIC doesn't accept follow up document. Though i have sent them the scanned copy on mail just for their reference, not sure if they wud consider it ...

Hoping for best..
Have you included any other doc(substitute) for Proof of relationship, then it should be fine Mak.

talk2melas said:
@ Lullob, where do you get all these beautiful pictures you post? you are wonderful!
Congratz to all who got there PER.......You're all one step closer to Canada.
Thanks My Dear Friend ! My ID is LUBOB which means LOVE in Russian Language.I wanted to add some colours to our beautiful thread. Thats All ! Regards.

M

Mr Mak

RKC said:
Have you included any other doc(substitute) for Proof of relationship, then it should be fine Mak.
i am afraid i didn't ??? ??? ..i only submitted Proof of Status i.e my uncle's PP & Proof of Residence i.e Tel Bill & Bank Stat... i mailed CIC my circumstances along with scanned copy of SLC & assured them to provide SLC hardcopy later at VO stage. They replied as below.

dated..8 Sept

Good Morning,

Application ID: EXXXXXXXXX

We are unable to accept documentation submitted after your file has been received by our office. Your submission is currently awaiting initial processing. You will be contacted in due course.

Thank you

D.A.

R

RKC

Mr Mak said:
i am afraid i didn't ??? ??? ..i only submitted Proof of Status i.e my uncle's PP & Proof of Residence i.e Tel Bill & Bank Stat... i mailed CIC my circumstances along with scanned copy of SLC & assured them to provide SLC hardcopy later at VO stage. They replied as below.

dated..8 Sept

Good Morning,

Application ID: EXXXXXXXXX

We are unable to accept documentation submitted after your file has been received by our office. Your submission is currently awaiting initial processing. You will be contacted in due course.

Thank you

D.A.
Does your score of 67 reaches only after adding these 5 points ? Okay ,now let's wait & hope for the best. Fingers crossed for you. It totally depends at the discretion of the officer, he might award you these 5 points too.

now

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
[img]http://canflag.com/images/canflag/ani1/cf2.gif[/img]
AOR Received.
PER, 15.12.2011
IELTS Request
sent, 8 bands
Med's Request
Med's Done....
1.6.2012 Meds. delivered: 25.6.12. Meds.rec. line on ecas:29.7.12
Passport Req..
PPR 1 16.11.2012 :) DM:19.11 12 PPR 2:10.01.13
VISA ISSUED...
10.01.2013 :) Received, 7.02.13
LANDED..........
Congratulations to all who received PERs. @ Avnesh,September is your lucky month :p Have fun.

SmGrGe

Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011, cc charged on 12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted including PCC
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted, 8.5 band
File Transfer...
In Process at VO: 22-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
now said:
Congratulations to all who received PERs. @ Avnesh,September is your lucky month :p Have fun.
YES Avsneh!!! A heart congratulations to you! God bless your family!

AVSNEH said:
Hey guys,

I have a question. I got a PER (In sep) from CIC and got promotion (in my personal life) also in current month. I have become a proud father of a small little angel boy :-*. Now I want to add his name in my application. Where should i send an information to?? CIC or my VO ? what all documents I should send?? :'( in how many days CIC send file/application to respective VO?? What will be the process to follow for his case???

Please guide..... 8)

Thanks
Dear AVSNEH ! With the arrival of your new angel, shall come immense blessings and love. Congratulations on this lovely news. May God bless your family with loads of fun and peaceful times.
http://www.satisfaction.com/codes/