+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

Optimist22222

Dec 7, 2011
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 28, 2017
Ravi_07 said:
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Nd here I am.....................!!!..............
SO SO HAPPY.......................
Welcome back chote ustaad jee. Hopefully now, you will also get your MR. :)

R

RKC

Your Highness said:
Yup...me too!

Seriously...what would you suspect could be the reason for this delay?
There's no way to predict working of VOs since there are a lot of factors involved. But medicals is the last step, moreover you have the meds line too in CAS which implies the results are fine.

It's just that one day they will decide today we want to stamp & mail the passports & you will receive them. Delay doesn't indicate there's anything wrong with your application. So don't worry. You are through gurl. :)

If you recall, in my case people ( some 35 of them) who did meds around the same time had an update on their CAS . I had no update & no way to know if my reports ever reached visa office ( DMP hadn't provided us with tracking number) but still I got DM & Canadian address after three weeks without the meds line & passports 4 days later.

sidestep4u

Sep 27, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
surrey bc
NOC Code......
citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 19 2016
Interview........
mar 9 2017
RKC said:
There's no way to predict working of VOs since there are a lot of factors involved. But medicals is the last step, moreover you have the meds line too in CAS which implies the results are fine.

It's just that one day they will decide today we want to stamp & mail the passports & you will receive them. Delay doesn't indicate there's anything wrong with your application. So don't worry. You are through. :)
little bit relaxed on reading ur statement..

day by day so frustated due to this delay.

R

RKC

Ravi_07 said:
Yes nd one more friend crossed the hurdle..............
Spicey, Me nd NKKD left............................ :(
Don't lose heart Ravi . I'll pray harder for all the three. I hope you have your MR really soon.

I can see some movement on Buffalo files ( 2010 year end) they are being transferred to other offices. We also got to hear few MRs & DMs.

I really hope spicey is eligible to apply in July. The rules aren't tweaked too much.

sumangrewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone help me

I want to apply under NOC 2121.
Whether i am eligible for it or for other NOC

I am B.E in Food Technology from INDIA

3.5 years experience as "Research and Development Officer" in Edible vegetable oil Industry in India
7 months experience as "Quality Assurance Officer" in Biscuit manufacturing Industry in India

R

RKC

sumangrewal said:
Can anyone help me

I want to apply under NOC 2121.
Whether i am eligible for it or for other NOC

I am B.E in Food Technology from INDIA

3.5 years experience as "Research and Development Officer" in Edible vegetable oil Industry in India
7 months experience as "Quality Assurance Officer" in Biscuit manufacturing Industry in India
Hi,

I hope you are aware 2121 reached cap months ago for the current year which ends on June 30. It's still open for people with job offer. You can check the main duties of 2121 at HSRDC site http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/Profile.aspx?val=2&val1=2121

For you to be eligible 50 % or more of your job duties should match. More than job title it's the job duties that matter.

chefprashi

Mar 17, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 sep 2011
AOR Received.
dec 15
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
15 Feb2012
Med's Done....
29 Feb
Interview........
RPRF encashed on 11 April 2012
Passport Req..
15 Feb and delivered on 9 Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 27th Aug. 2012
sidestep4u said:
little bit relaxed on reading ur statement..

day by day so frustated due to this delay.
this is really unfair for us sidestep. Y ndvo makes this with us.

sumangrewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for reply,

can you add little more to it?

As i want to apply after July 1 2012.But i want to be clear in regard of my experience in India.As Professionally we are called "Food Technologist" but in experience letter , Research & Development officer is mentioned.

Food Technologist is written under 2121

So DO I AM ELIGIBLE????????????

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
now said:
Hi friends, my ECAS is showing another line...."We started processing your application....."
congratulation Now , best wishes for my sister.You will receive MR soon InshaAllah . :)

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
RKC said:
Hi,

I hope you know 2121 reached cap months ago for the current year which ends on June 30. It's still open for people with job offer. You can check the main duties of 2121 at HSRDC site http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/Profile.aspx?val=2&val1=2121

For you to be eligible 50 % or more of your job duties should match. More than job title it's the job duties that matter.
Dear RKC, In my PER letter it is mentioned that it is positive final review, its mean VO can not challenge it.?

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Your Highness said:
Haven't checked today! Seriously there's no point!
Dear Your highness don't worry , you will hear good news soon inshaAllah. :) :)

now

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
[img]http://canflag.com/images/canflag/ani1/cf2.gif[/img]
AOR Received.
PER, 15.12.2011
IELTS Request
sent, 8 bands
Med's Request
Med's Done....
1.6.2012 Meds. delivered: 25.6.12. Meds.rec. line on ecas:29.7.12
Passport Req..
PPR 1 16.11.2012 :) DM:19.11 12 PPR 2:10.01.13
VISA ISSUED...
10.01.2013 :) Received, 7.02.13
LANDED..........
Ravi_07 said:
Ur MR is undoubtedly on the way................
Suggest u to keep a close watch on ur letterbox...................!!!
YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was waiting for my little friend's message :) :) :) I knew you wouldn't let me down :-* :-* You are next as I am saving special pictures for you so you better hurry :mad: :mad: :D Good to have you back, seems like old times :)

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey RKC
Thanks for the im p& positive info. But can you please elaborate the factors to get the MR as for MI3 n one is getting the verification call to employer.

As far as I understand that if you have the relevant education along with exp then it makes a positive impact but if you can put more light with different aspects then it will be so great of you...

Regards
RAWLIN

RKC said:

It's just that one day they will decide today we want to stamp & mail the passports & you will receive them. Delay doesn't indicate there's anything wrong with your application. So don't worry. You are through. :)

If you recall, in my case people ( some 35 of them) who did meds around the same time had an update on their CAS . I had no update & no way to know if my reports ever reached visa office ( DMP hadn't provided us with tracking number) but still I got DM & Canadian address after three weeks without the meds line & passports 4 days later.

now

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
PER, 15.12.2011
IELTS Request
sent, 8 bands
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
RKC said:
Your MR is in transit, dear. Congratulations! What a relief. Just the other day I was telling Ravi I hope yours & his MR comes soon as I can't wait to be with my friends. It's Ravi's turn now I hope he gets to hear soon about MR.

BTW, logged into CAS today just like that and found the details updated to include final two lines. i.e. 'Meds results...' & ' A decision has...' over a month after the visa.

@ YH I hope & pray you announce your DM soon.
Thanks RKC :-* :-*

now

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
PER, 15.12.2011
IELTS Request
sent, 8 bands
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
aba2011 said:
Hi my dear forumates. We got a new line in our ecase: We started processing of your application on May 1. Thanks god, its really good feeling but at the same time new concerncs have poped up; will they ask for nterview or direct MR?
Has any body any idea how long will take time to hear from them for MR or possible interview?
Wish you all to hear soon what ever you expect from your VO. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Congrats dear aba :)