+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Ravi_07 said:
Cmon guys...........
Someone from 1122 claim that ur cc got charged after cap was reached..................

Therez no end to this wait

The way things have been happening since last season of immigration with things like Cap applied, I will not be surprised even if 8th of July becomes the effective cut off date.. ???

asali

Aug 23, 2011
hi all
please advise regarding those matter
1. i have 2 kids and spouse migrationg with me, do i need to fill the application form IMM0008 Dep .it says any deppendants more than 5 five only.
2. what educational documents required for my kid doing second std.
3. i may apply only sep 15 only, is it possible get into the cap 3131.
4. my wife's place of birth is different in passport from birth certificate , is it okay a affidavit to convince cic.

you response to all q will be appreciated.

thanks and regards

Wonderlust

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
asali said:
hi all
please advise regarding those matter
1. i have 2 kids and spouse migrationg with me, do i need to fill the application form IMM0008 Dep .it says any deppendants more than 5 five only.
2. what educational documents required for my kid doing second std.
3. i may apply only sep 15 only, is it possible get into the cap 3131.
4. my wife's place of birth is different in passport from birth certificate , is it okay a affidavit to convince cic.

you response to all q will be appreciated.

thanks and regards

As per my understanding and what I have gathered from seniors in this forum:
1) You are allowed to add only upto 5 dependants in the Generic application form. Hence if you have more than 5 dependants only then you have to spill over to the next application form - the one you have mentioned.
2) None for immigration. But when you do move to Canada, take a Transfer Certificate.
3) You should make it. Its not such a fast filling one like 1122/3152, from what I have noticed.
4) I would suggest you get it changed in one of the document. IT MUST MATCH.
This is my understanding. Pls seek advice from seniors too if you need further clarifications.
Regards

SmGrGe

Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011, cc charged on 12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted including PCC
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted, 8.5 band
File Transfer...
In Process at VO: 22-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
lubob said:
Dear Westpoint ! please update my details as my application received at CIO on 23/08/2011 by M.Krswzda. Regards n thanks for the good work u r doing. Regards.
Yes west point! Thanks a lot! Have u got your original ielts copy again?

asali

Aug 23, 2011
dear wonderlust
thanks for your advise
experts please give your opinion also, especially educational documents requirement for my kid doing second std.
thanks and regards
asali

asali

Aug 23, 2011
Dear all
please advise
passport copy requirement, is it okay first and last page with visa or full set of passport is need to send.
asali

SmGrGe

Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011, cc charged on 12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted including PCC
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted, 8.5 band
File Transfer...
In Process at VO: 22-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
SmGrGe said:
Yes west point! Thanks a lot! Have u got your original ielts copy again?
Westpoint actually as per new document checklist, you can send ielts copy. Please read conditions carefully though... Are u already aware of this?

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
SmGrGe said:
Westpoint actually as per new document checklist, you can send ielts copy. Please read conditions carefully though... Are u already aware of this?
no positive news for cc/dd charging has heard for few days? if any body got their cc charged, ps update.

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
grimreaper said:
The way things have been happening since last season of immigration with things like Cap applied, I will not be surprised even if 8th of July becomes the effective cut off date.. ???

GRIMREAPER: I WANT TO GIVE YOU THE AWARD OF BEST PESSIMIST ON THIS FORUM. PLEASE DONT KEEP IT UP !!!

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
nish said:
GRIMREAPER: I WANT TO GIVE YOU THE AWARD OF BEST PESSIMIST ON THIS FORUM. PLEASE DONT KEEP IT UP !!!
Thanks for yelling at me .. May be I deserved it.. ;D ;D ;D...
I feel a lot for the people on this forum.... I want to give all of you the right jabs so that you guyzz will be immune enough by the time you receive the actual notification.. :p

asali

Aug 23, 2011
Wonderlust said:
As per my understanding and what I have gathered from seniors in this forum:
1) You are allowed to add only upto 5 dependants in the Generic application form. Hence if you have more than 5 dependants only then you have to spill over to the next application form - the one you have mentioned.
2) None for immigration. But when you do move to Canada, take a Transfer Certificate.
3) You should make it. Its not such a fast filling one like 1122/3152, from what I have noticed.
4) I would suggest you get it changed in one of the document. IT MUST MATCH.
This is my understanding. Pls seek advice from seniors too if you need further clarifications.
Regards

BinLaden

Aug 4, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2011
grimreaper said:
Thanks for yelling at me .. May be I deserved it.. ;D ;D ;D...
I feel a lot for the people on this forum.... I want to give all of you the right jabs so that you guyzz will be immune enough by the time you receive the actual notification.. :p
ha ha ha....See atleast he is keeping up the good job by saving us from disappointment. Well unfortunately Grim, my guess is most of the people should make it within the cap.Doubtful dates will be 20th onwards.But since I know enough cases wherein last time most of the guys at the last moment also made it well within the cap, so I won't be surprised if people till July end also have made it.

But for those who don't make it the most disappointing news could be scrapping of 1122 category altogether for next year. So as the discussions have rounding in this forum, pick the the Crane Operator course or the best would be being a Chef. Also for those who are thinking Quebec as a backup , the sad news is most of the 1122 category folks don't qualify there either.

Even though with great reluctance due to peer pressure I have applied this year, but with North American market nosediving since 2008, I anyways will find it very very tough getting into Business Consulting there and the least into Investment Banking. So if markets don't look up ,so all I will do is get the stamping done, before the pre-requisite of stamping within 6 months threshold is crossed.

So in all look east guys and also keep the hope alive :)

asali

Aug 23, 2011
Dear all
please advise
passport copy requirement, is it okay first and last page with visa or full set of passport is need to send.
asali

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
BinLaden said:
ha ha ha....See atleast he is keeping up the good job by saving us from disappointment. Well unfortunately Grim, my guess is most of the people should make it within the cap.Doubtful dates will be 20th onwards.But since I know enough cases wherein last time most of the guys at the last moment also made it well within the cap, so I won't be surprised if people till July end also have made it.

But for those who don't make it the most disappointing news could be scrapping of 1122 category altogether for next year. So as the discussions have rounding in this forum, pick the the Crane Operator course or the best would be being a Chef. Also for those who are thinking Quebec as a backup , the sad news is most of the 1122 category folks don't qualify there either.

Even though with great reluctance due to peer pressure I have applied this year, but with North American market nosediving since 2008, I anyways will find it very very tough getting into Business Consulting there and the least into Investment Banking. So if markets don't look up ,so all I will do is get the stamping done, before the pre-requisite of stamping within 6 months threshold is crossed.

So in all look east guys and also keep the hope alive :)
I agree with most of the points flagged in your kind of loooong passage ;)
One thing I would want to differ is on the point that most of last applicants made it last time coz I was one among them.. last year there was exactly 8 days of backlog..

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Alright something POSITIVE is that no CC charging have really happened for the NOCs other than 1122 as well..May be marginal 1 or 2.. So we can remain calm for at least now....