Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
dear forum members,
can anybody who has applied under NOC 7216 can forward soft copy of their work experience letter with (7216) job description to me. my email id is
go2moorthy@gmail.com
we want this letter only to get an idea of how to present our letter. My application got rejected , as job description in my letter didnt match with the hsrdc duties.

Thank you ...help required as soon as possible.

ravneet kaur

Star Member
Jul 21, 2010
joydhaka said:
This morning brings a wonderful news for me. I got the request of MR, RPRF and PCC. I am really happy.

I received it about an hour before. The date of my letter was 13.01.11. Unfortunately I have to do MR next month as I will be out of my city due to a job training.

My best wishes for those forum members who are waiting for their PER/MR/PPR.
tons of congrts joydhaka and good luck 4 ur medicals ;)

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
Your Highness said:
Dear mo7a100

AUA was only trying to help you.

You are the best judge of your skills and the points you will get for the same. So I urge you to go through this link below thoroughly, reading it several times, and I assure you, most of your doubts will be answered. Its a bit lengthy and sometimes may get tiresome reading it over and over again. But you need to invest that time and energy to make a robust and flawless application package.

And another piece of advice. Please DO NOT rely on consultants as we have had many disaster stories here that are an outcome of blunders caused by consultants. Self help is the best help.

Beyond that if you have any doubts, do post it here and all the members here will help you out.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eg72

Good luck
thank you mr/YH
I know very well that mr/AUA wanted to help me, and I thanked him for his help.

ravneet kaur

Star Member
Jul 21, 2010
stranger4ever said:
Wow... I had recieved another +1 from somebody last night !!!....who dare to do such a thing and not to ask for permission? :) :) LOL
I don't know who did the +,so I'll kindly ask to post it ,because I will like to return the +1 favor ;)
I only hope is not one of my favorite buddies which I have to wait another 168 hour for the b.s rule 8)
Maybe I got a secret admire...and I am in trouble.? :D

I just stopped by to say Hello to everybody!!! and i will return later on tonight to continue the investigations :))
Cheers,
hi , although i m new to this forum but i consider everyone here as my friend. i m giving +1 to every member as all of u r doing grt job here ;)