Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
This is was CIC is doing with us right now !!!!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

67points

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011
AOR Received.
30-09-2011
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
09-11-2011
Med's Done....
♪ ♫ ♪
Passport Req..
January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=red]January 2012 Praise GOD !!![/color][/move]
LANDED..........
03-2012 [color=blue][b]The EAGLE has landed![/b][/color]
westpoint said:
oo nga e dami talaga, coz i was really shocked!!!! at nanghihinayang sa dami ng buwan na naman na nasayang, wasted a lot of time, scratching my head why i only thought doing it only now??? why do they have to say kasi that they will give only one copy? and that stuck to me....realizing only now that they didnt say they wont give another copy eh? tsk tsk tsk, but ur right, there's still more room for my noc and i hope i make it, thanks ;D
dok, baka dahil sa busy ka din kaya 'di mo napansin. may dental clinic ka ba?

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
echoes1978 said:
congratulations

so it took them more than a month, and they are still on July 6th applicants
The gap is widening, on the 22nd of July there was a note on this forum that a cc for a 5th of JUly applicant was charged, that was after 17 days,now it is a month.CIC is keeping everyone on the tenterhooks.

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
67points said:
dok, baka dahil sa busy ka din kaya 'di mo napansin. may dental clinic ka ba?
baka nga, yes i have

goodhope

Jul 12, 2011
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
westpoint said:
another cc charged, jubes #24 in the spreadsheet, noc 3152
Pl add my details
Name Goodhope
NOC 2121
Visa Office Colombo
Sent 07.07.2011
Rec. 13.07.2011
Agency No

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
goodhope said:
Pl add my details
Name Goodhope
NOC 2121
Visa Office Colombo
Sent 07.07.2011
Rec. 13.07.2011
Agency No
hi good hope iam also under 2121. we only 4 r there in this thread who r under noc 2121/ can u give details of ur work and place to settle in canada?
iam a biologist, working as SRF in university.

shijoal

Longhandle

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APPLICATION SENT 11th July & RECEIVED BY D STEPHONSON ON 15th July 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
angel.got.69 said:
Thoughts on NOC 1122 CAP
Many are speculating again, that the CAP was already reached since the first week of July, their basis of their speculation is the date of CC/BD being charged... OMG! If that will be your basis then I think no one should submit their applications now and it's high time for CIC to close the said NOC... CC/BD charging is not significant as to the total complete applications CIC posted on their website. Do you think that CIC is a one-man team operation that a single personnel could dictate when to update the cap, when to charge your cc/bd, how your applications where checked for completeness? Definitely NOT!!! So consider the personal pacing of every employee in CIC. Evidence: check the spreadsheet! If cc/bd charging will be a basis or a premise to the argument that only those who submitted their application on the 6th of July are counted over the 391 complete applications, then it would follow that charging of CC/BD must take a certain pattern based on the date the application was submitted to CIC. You should notice this in the spreadsheet: date received: 7/6/2011 = date charged: 7/27/2011 VS. date received: 7/5/2011 = date charged: 8/4/2011. No absolute pattern can be gathered on the premise that CC/BD charging is the basis for the CAP. It is more logical to say that the CAP is based on applications received that are complete in form and that CC/BD charging is based on the applications which are complete in form and complete in substance (meeting minimum eligibility requirements).

Good shot..I loved your last two lines..you nailed it man.

67points

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011
AOR Received.
30-09-2011
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
09-11-2011
Med's Done....
♪ ♫ ♪
Passport Req..
January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=red]January 2012 Praise GOD !!![/color][/move]
LANDED..........
03-2012 [color=blue][b]The EAGLE has landed![/b][/color]
westpoint said:
baka nga, yes i have
ano ang coe mo, as self employed o nag employee ka din?

goodhope

Jul 12, 2011
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
shijoal said:
hi good hope iam also under 2121. we only 4 r there in this thread who r under noc 2121/ can u give details of ur work and place to settle in canada?
iam a biologist, working as SRF in university.

shijoal
hi,
I am currently doing some research work @ post graduate institute. My work mainly base on environment assessment and Management etc.Like to settle in Toronto

tracesg

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-22-2011, Received Oct-27-2011 FedEx, Sign for by D. Stapleton
IELTS Request
Sent with application 8.5 overall
HarryD said:
I don't understand why people in this forum are so pessimistic.
Charging is not done by the CIC so they transfer the CC/BD to charge and that may take up to a month since the receiver general has other things to do.
We are a nervous bunch...... Limited space and anything can go wrong and be rejected.

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scottishK said:
Agree with Wayne. The "What happens next" info is on CIC's website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG77.asp

(Following info taken from website:)

Citizenship and Immigration Canada reviews your application to make sure that:

* all required fields in your application forms are complete,
* all required documents are submitted from Document Checklist (IMM 5612), and
* the correct processing fee payment has been made

If your application is:

* incomplete or;
* the occupation you are applying under has reached the allowable limit under category 1,

your entire package (including your payment) will be returned to you with a letter explaining why it is being returned.
Eligibility Review

An officer will make an final determination of eligibility of your application to determine whether:

* your application qualifies for processing under one of the two categories described in the Ministerial Instructions

If your application does not qualify for processing under the Ministerial Instructions you will be sent a letter that:

* provides the reason why your application is not eligible for processing
* confirms that a refund for the processing fee will be issued

Selection and Admissibility

If your application is eligible for processing, your application will be assessed against the following requirements:

* minimal requirements
* selection factors
* sufficient funds
* admissibility (criminality, security, medical)
* If your score is equal to or greater than the pass mark, your application will be sent to the visa office for further processing.

Important information
Medical requirements

All applicants must undergo a medical examination.

You and your family members, whether they will be accompanying you or not, must undergo and pass a medical examination. To pass the medical examination you or your family members must not have a condition that:

* is a danger to public health or safety, or
* would cause excessive demand on health or social services in Canada.

Examples of “excessive demand” include ongoing hospitalization or institutional care for a physical or mental illness.

Instructions
If you meet the selection criteria, you will receive medical forms for yourself (and any family members), and instructions on how to access a list of doctors in your area who are authorized to conduct immigration medical examinations (see below). You cannot undergo the medical examination before you submit your application forms.

Exam validity
The medical examination results are valid for 12 months from the date of the first medical examination. If the processing of your application for permanent residence is not completed during this time, you will have to undergo another complete medical examination.

Authorized doctors
Your own doctor cannot do the medical examination. You must be examined by a physician on Canada's list of Designated Medical Practitioners which can be found at:
www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx

Note: The physician is only responsible for conducting a medical examination; he or she cannot give you any advice on the immigration process.

pretty encouraging info..

Longhandle

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APPLICATION SENT 11th July & RECEIVED BY D STEPHONSON ON 15th July 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
grimreaper said:
How is this line - 'the correct processing fee payment has been made' encouraging ?? :eek:

Its encouraging because dear grimreaper.....processing fee pay ment has bee made not charged.... :D :D :D.I think its some thing to do with with your user name "grimreaper" as every thing looks grim to you. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
angel.got.69 said:
...It is more logical to say that the CAP is based on applications received that are complete in form and that CC/BD charging is based on the applications which are complete in form and complete in substance (meeting minimum eligibility requirements).[/i]
I must disagree.

Payment is taken BEFORE the eligibility review, and after the completeness check - unless CIO have drastically changed the system since last year. Payment was taken just a few days to be cashed, but eligibility email was still taking at least 4/5 weeks.

Wayne.