+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judge to Oath? how much time?

bigranger

Nov 2, 2012
Well had a meeting with the judge in the Mississauga office.

Judge did not tell me if he is going to approve or not.

Was a very nice experience.

It's been almost 8 days now.

I applied in 2008, received RQ in 2009, then took 3 years till the hearing,

The judge said he has 60 days to decide but positively said will try and do it in a week, now waiting and waiting...

Can people share their hearing to oath dates (Gap) or oath and denial? (GOD forbid) as would be appealing.

compliance

Aug 11, 2012
Hi bigranger,

I am also a RQ victim, waiting for possible Judge hearing.
I understand your feeling, but have no clue how long it will take.
Good luck!

bigranger

Nov 2, 2012
Thanks, just so tired... it seems like i am applying for immigration all over again... anyway just waiting.. an waiting... if you guy have your time line pls share...

compliance

Aug 11, 2012
At least you met with the judge already.
A lot of people including me are still waiting for the next step after submitting the RQ doc..

IBM

Star Member
Feb 10, 2010
Hi bigranger,

I am also in RQ queue. wow, it took 3 years to get the next step after submitting RQ.. :eek:

I have received RQ few months back (2012), so next step will be 2015....?

Did you renew your PR card during this wait time? And also, any travels outside Canada after sending RQ?

Thanks
IBM

bigranger

Nov 2, 2012
yes alot of frequent travels ... and yes i did renew... and i don't think it will take 3 years for you, i think my checks kept expiring, thats why it took so long, forgot about it after being obsessed by it and one day judge hearing, now again obsessed by checking!!!

dalida

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
I did my test on the 22nd of june 2012 at the St. Clair office, so far I do not have answer, I am afraid that I may have failed the test. How long have to wait for the interview with judge ? If I don't pass the interview what is going to happen? Do I apply again?