+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join who were charged and non-convicted and need to apply for PGWP.

Cherrypaul

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Hello everyone
Please join this group and share your experience if you have been charged for a criminal offense in canada but later on charges were withdrawn, also you are non-convicted.
Join this group and help each other regarding your immigration status.
Any advice from seniors appreciated!
No rude comments please.
Thanks

formalboygirl

Star Member
Jun 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-04-2011
ok so this thread is for folks who were charged before, awesome, keep up the good work.

yoyo.dudu

Jun 27, 2016
Hey,

Can you please tell me what happened?
did u have to provide any documents other than explanation ?

Any info will be appreciated.

Regards,

Jimwalker

Dec 12, 2020
Right now I have being charged for sexual assault minor and sexual contact with the minor , and aggravated . Which all of them is not true , the allegation accuser has no evidence at all . She lied to me about her age at beginning, and I never did anything to her , she lied to police and others many times , is all on the record , me and my lawyer have 100% confidence to win this case with no problem. Only problem is I finished my school soon , and my study permits gonna be expired this month. I have to apply for the pgwp as fast as possible . But this case is still processing , and I’m still under those charges . What can I do now , to make sure I pass my pgwp ? I mean everybody is innocent until prove guilty right?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Right now I have being charged for sexual assault minor and sexual contact with the minor , and aggravated . Which all of them is not true , the allegation accuser has no evidence at all . She lied to me about her age at beginning, and I never did anything to her , she lied to police and others many times , is all on the record , me and my lawyer have 100% confidence to win this case with no problem. Only problem is I finished my school soon , and my study permits gonna be expired this month. I have to apply for the pgwp as fast as possible . But this case is still processing , and I’m still under those charges . What can I do now , to make sure I pass my pgwp ? I mean everybody is innocent until prove guilty right?
Your PGWP is not going to be approved while the charges are still pending.

Reactions: Buletruck

Jimwalker

Dec 12, 2020
Hey guys this is a update, i won all the charges and trials by representing myself, during those time i was able to apply for pgwp and extension for 3 times, and now i will ask them again for an extension, because they promised me if I won my trials they will give me my full time back , which is rest of 2years and 7 months

johan mack

Jul 22, 2024
hi, i charged with assult level 1 due to misunderstanding of neighbour...my charges will be widrawn..i want to apply for pgwp..so should i mention that i am charge with assult level 1 or is it ok..i have also latter form lawyer to provide details..