+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

Totbatot

Oct 20, 2009
I set my full application & documents to London Office in August last year and received their letter dated 15th Sep 2010 that they have received my documents.
I recently checked my ecase status online and it says In Process after many months staying as Received by Visa Office.

Could anyone let me know what does this mean and how long it will be before I hear from them regarding my case?

Thanks

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Totbatot said:
I set my full application & documents to London Office in August last year and received their letter dated 15th Sep 2010 that they have received my documents.
I recently checked my ecase status online and it says In Process after many months staying as Received by Visa Office.

Could anyone let me know what does this mean and how long it will be before I hear from them regarding my case?

Thanks
In Process means they are working on your background checks/verifications etc.
Wait For second quater of 2012.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qamar is the CHC London applicant got medicals today.

qamar0002 said:
HI ALL,

All concerned please note that I have been intimated by my consultant that my med papers have been recieved this morning
Best wishes of all of you and duaeen of parents have paid off.

I pray for all to get what ever they want.

Best wishes and regards........Q

Totbatot

Oct 20, 2009
staralihaider said:
In Process means they are working on your background checks/verifications etc.
Wait For second quater of 2012.
Thank you staralihaider,

Could you please let me know what is the next step and if a person could get rejected at this point as well?

Thanks

asamnani

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
All

I have prepared Good to follow / accompanying list for FORM B4 purpose. Pls share your comments and relevent input for each group of data in order to finalizing this excell sheet for the user of Canadavisa forum.

http://www.4shared.com/file/B3GLfG9Y/List_of_goods_to_follow_-_acco.html

asamnani

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sukh420 is the pre june 2010 applicant he got same auto reply to wait for 2 or more years on 13th nov 2011, and now today he got update forms request and his status still RBVO.

sukh420 said:
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the processing timeline of your Federal Skilled Worker application under the Ministerial Instructions 1.

The following information may be useful to you in explaining processing times.

Changes to immigration law in 2008 allow us to set, through ministerial instructions, the number and type of applications considered for processing each year, and the order in which these applications will be processed.

Under the first set of instructions Citizenship and Immigration (CIC) used our new authority under immigration law to control the type of applications received, but not the number. We learned that wasn't sufficient. With so much competition and interest in immigrating to Canada, applicants, and sometimes consultants, look for ways to fit applications into the eligibility criteria in effect at the time. Therefore, before we introduced a cap on the federal skilled worker program as part of the second set of ministerial instructions, the number of applications we received exceeded our ability to process them in a timely way.

Your application was submitted under the first set of instructions and unfortunately it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under these instructions, those received between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed.

The length of time it takes to finalize an application varies from one visa office to another since visa offices face different challenges operating in different countries, regions and even in different offices within the same region. Factors which can influence why processing may take longer from one visa office to another include the number of applications received, particularly if there is an existing inventory which has to be processed; resources in a given office; a higher need for medical and security screening; poor to no communication via phone or mail, the safety and security of staff, as well as emergency situations or crises that affect workload and priorities.

CIC continues to work towards global service standards and the use of departmental standard forms to minimize such regional variations as much as possible.

Trusting this information is of some assistance to you
Regards

Immigration Section/bureau d'immigration
Consulate General of Canada/Consulat général du Canada

Telephone | Téléphone: +61 2 9364 3050
Facsimile | Télécopieur: +61 2 9364 3099
Level 5, 111 Harrington Street / 5e étage, 111 rue Harrington
Sydney NSW 2000
Australia | Australie

Consulate General of Canada | Consulat général du Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

Is this reply same from all visa ofiices. will it really take more than two years after 2nd AOR ?

Thanks
sukh420 said:
??? ??? ???
I got email from Sydney VO this morning they have asked me all the forms, Ielts, Relative proof, POF, Work experience letters again,
they already got my original IELTS. & my passport is went for renewal and will take two months.
All seniors and same case please help. Why VO asked me for everything again ?
thanks

SKILLED WORKER MI1 UPDATE

29 November 2011

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for admission to Canada as a Skilled Worker. You are now being provided with an opportunity to update your application, prior to assessment of the file by a Visa Officer.

Please provide for review now:

Original Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM0008) form,
Updated Schedule A Background/Declaration (IMM5669) form for you and all dependents 18 years and older;
Updated Additional Family information (IMM5406) form
Updated Schedule 3 (IMM008) form. Ensure you accurately complete all relevant codes from the National Occupation Classification handbook which most closely describes your work experience over the past ten years;

Note: All forms are available online at: www.cic.gc.ca

Updated passport bio/ information page(s) for each person included on the application, should the passport be new or renewed since the initial submission of your application.
Current visa or status document for Australia, New Zealand, Fiji or any other country where you are (lawfully) residing, as applicable.
Updated Identification photographs for you and all accompanying dependents as per the photo specifications available online: SW Application Guide - Appendix A
Civil documents for any new spouse/common law partner or dependent children, not previously included in your application: Certified copies are acceptable in the first instance. We require birth certificates for all accompanying family members: marriage, divorce and death certificates (for all marriage/divorce/s for all applicants – as applicable); child custody and/or adoption orders from competent authorities as applicable.
Updated employment experience documents since the submission of your application (principal applicant only) : original confirmation of employment in a skill level O, A or B occupation.
Updated education documents since the submission of your application for you and your spouse/common-law partner (as applicable)
Updated Settlement funds: Provide from the past 6 months ORIGINAL financial statement/s (e.g. bank statements, term deposit statements) showing transaction listings for all your accounts to show your proof of unencumbered settlement funds for prospective settlement. Any large deposits must have clearly documented provenance to show the funds are yours.
Language proficiency: Updated results for International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or the test d'évaluation de français (TEF) may be presented, if available. Evidence of improved scores will be considered.
Any additional changes to your situation, such as arranged employment in Canada or proof of relationship to any blood relatives now living in Canada (certified copies of Birth certificates to clearly demonstrate the blood relationship).

These documents must be received at this office within 45 days from the date of this letter. If you need more time, you must advise this office immediately. If no information is received within this time frame, your application will be returned to the queue and you will be sent a reminder letter. If you do not respond to the reminder letter, we will assume you are no longer interested and your application will be refused.

If you wish to withdraw your application, you must do this immediately, in writing. You may be eligible for a full refund of the processing fee/s paid on your application. Once the visa officer reviews your application (initial assessment) there is no refund of any processing fee/s.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Yours truly

Immigration Section / Section de l'Immigration
sydney.immigration @ international.gc.ca
Sydney NSW 2000
Australia | Australie

??? ??? ???

cheeta37

May 11, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD → CHC LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
Doc's Request.
05-08-2009
AOR Received.
05-08-2009
File Transfer...
Islamabad 05-08-2009 → London 30-06-2010 → Rejected 01-06-2012
one year ago in October 2010 i update my marital status but didn't receive any reply yet from CHC. today i send them a case specific inquiry lets see what they say in few days.

cheeta

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Friends,

Now look what CHC Sydney has done to one of their applicants; summer11
They are killing in Cold head.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/april-2010-applicants-t38471.0.html;msg1135054#msg1135054

They have asked for renewed IELTS score though the current score which in on their hand still has a 6 months more validity. They also asked him to send all the forms once again. how weird. are they out of their minds?

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
Friends,

Now look what CHC Sydney has done to one of their applicants; summer11
They are killing in Cold head.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/april-2010-applicants-t38471.0.html;msg1135054#msg1135054

They have asked for renewed IELTS score though the current score which in on their hand still has a 6 months more validity. They also asked him to send all the forms once again. how weird. are they out of their minds?
Many sydney ,Australia pre june 2010 applicants got this email 3 days before and that email means they only want to update forms if any change in personal history.

sukh420 said:
??? ??? ???
I got email from Sydney VO this morning they have asked me all the forms, Ielts, Relative proof, POF, Work experience letters again,
they already got my original IELTS. & my passport is went for renewal and will take two months.
All seniors and same case please help. Why VO asked me for everything again ?
thanks

SKILLED WORKER MI1 UPDATE

29 November 2011

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for admission to Canada as a Skilled Worker. You are now being provided with an opportunity to update your application, prior to assessment of the file by a Visa Officer.

Please provide for review now:

Original Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM0008) form,
Updated Schedule A Background/Declaration (IMM5669) form for you and all dependents 18 years and older;
Updated Additional Family information (IMM5406) form
Updated Schedule 3 (IMM008) form. Ensure you accurately complete all relevant codes from the National Occupation Classification handbook which most closely describes your work experience over the past ten years;

Note: All forms are available online at: www.cic.gc.ca

Updated passport bio/ information page(s) for each person included on the application, should the passport be new or renewed since the initial submission of your application.
Current visa or status document for Australia, New Zealand, Fiji or any other country where you are (lawfully) residing, as applicable.
Updated Identification photographs for you and all accompanying dependents as per the photo specifications available online: SW Application Guide - Appendix A
Civil documents for any new spouse/common law partner or dependent children, not previously included in your application: Certified copies are acceptable in the first instance. We require birth certificates for all accompanying family members: marriage, divorce and death certificates (for all marriage/divorce/s for all applicants – as applicable); child custody and/or adoption orders from competent authorities as applicable.
Updated employment experience documents since the submission of your application (principal applicant only) : original confirmation of employment in a skill level O, A or B occupation.
Updated education documents since the submission of your application for you and your spouse/common-law partner (as applicable)
Updated Settlement funds: Provide from the past 6 months ORIGINAL financial statement/s (e.g. bank statements, term deposit statements) showing transaction listings for all your accounts to show your proof of unencumbered settlement funds for prospective settlement. Any large deposits must have clearly documented provenance to show the funds are yours.
Language proficiency: Updated results for International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or the test d'évaluation de français (TEF) may be presented, if available. Evidence of improved scores will be considered.
Any additional changes to your situation, such as arranged employment in Canada or proof of relationship to any blood relatives now living in Canada (certified copies of Birth certificates to clearly demonstrate the blood relationship).

These documents must be received at this office within 45 days from the date of this letter. If you need more time, you must advise this office immediately. If no information is received within this time frame, your application will be returned to the queue and you will be sent a reminder letter. If you do not respond to the reminder letter, we will assume you are no longer interested and your application will be refused.

If you wish to withdraw your application, you must do this immediately, in writing. You may be eligible for a full refund of the processing fee/s paid on your application. Once the visa officer reviews your application (initial assessment) there is no refund of any processing fee/s.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Yours truly

Immigration Section / Section de l'Immigration
sydney.immigration @ international.gc.ca
Sydney NSW 2000
Australia | Australie

??? ??? ???
Reply by qorax:

qorax said:
Bro,

1. With this letter your file has come out of the queue & is now ready for further processing.
2. They haven't asked u to send all the docs again... just one [new] IMM0008* & rest "updated" ones, if any.
Meaning:
If there's any changes in your exp, edn, POF, family composition, IELTS retake, travel history etc. u r then required to submit the latest now... else, u don't submit anything except the fresh IMM0008.

Good luck !

Qorax
*Original Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM0008) form: This is a std practice... lately everyone has to file it again.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Summer11 is the pre june 2010 applicant.

summer11 said:
My status currently is in process with RBVO. And today i received an email from sydney visa office regarding my updated bank statement with six months transaction, my current job updates, my visa in australia and also they asked for my updated IELTS but my previous ielts is still valid until july 2012.

so what should i do at this moment.

they have given 45 days to subitted all documents and they ask me to fill up all forms with updated information.

amerian

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
14-04-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application 7.0 Bands
File Transfer...
14-04-2011
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
30-06-2014
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
PPR1 (17-07-2014) PPR2 (11-08-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2014 (Recieved on 23-08-2014)
LANDED..........
Very soon
it means the process is picking up momentum ......

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CHC London wil send many of us updation documents request in 2012 first and second quater.
starting of next year will be very interesting lets see.
:)

Azmat said:
CHC London Please Wake UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amerian said:
it means the process is picking up momentum ......

amerian

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
14-04-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application 7.0 Bands
File Transfer...
14-04-2011
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
30-06-2014
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
PPR1 (17-07-2014) PPR2 (11-08-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2014 (Recieved on 23-08-2014)
LANDED..........
Very soon
staralihaider said:
CHC London wil send many of us updation documents request in 2012 first and second quater.
lets see hope for the best :)

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
Inshah Allah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!