+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

Jul 21, 2011
mech said:
Ager 35 days me b aik file review nahi hui to.. aisay visa officer ko kiya kahun me.. the only words that comes up in my mid is.. Fittay mu :p :)
lolz....yar masla yeh hay kuch log in process honay kay bad bhee un kee file immigration officer nay nahee dekhee...email say pata chalta hay kay woh kehtay hain kay ur file is awaiting review by immigration officer..app bus apnay liye dua karo...Allah behtar karya ga...

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
mech said:
Ager 35 days me b aik file review nahi hui to.. aisay visa officer ko kiya kahun me.. the only words that comes up in my mid is.. Fittay mu :p :)
Might be its a female VO jo ap ki dashing personality main kho gai ho and its hard for her to close file now and update the medicals :p

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Dear All,

I just got email from LVO. They confirmed receipt of medical results, but my updated forms, documents and fee (RPRF) haven't received yet. They asked to me to provide exact date of submitted document, forms and fee to VO.

I am too much worried now.

senior please advise.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carefore said:
Dear All,

I just got email from LVO. They confirmed receipt of medical results, but my updated forms, documents and fee (RPRF) haven't received yet. They asked to me to provide exact date of submitted document, forms and fee to VO.

senior please advise.
On which address you send these documents and when?

Kindly post here CHC LONDON reply which you got.

mech

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Arsh Ali said:
Might be its a female VO jo ap ki dashing personality main kho gai ho and its hard for her to close file now and update the medicals :p
ROFl :D :D :D aur kiya pata dashing personality se mutasir ho ker direct visa he issue ker day :D

NS

Aug 18, 2010
Dear all,

I think I saw somewhere on this forum that a Canadian citizen can apply for my CAIPS notes. A friend of mine who is a Canadian citizen wants to apply for these notes. Can anybody please enlighten me about the procedure?

Gillani

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Dear All

i want to apply for caips becaSue my processing date is 22-3-12 and i didn't received anything from vo.i have filled my forms but i want to know one thing from where can i get my UCI number is it on first AOR or second AOR

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Noman2410 said:
Dear Friends - I regret to inform you that Usman799 got the refusal letter yesterday:( & the same reason is mentioned "NON MATCHING OF JDs".

I am still waiting for any correspondence from them but it seems that my case is also rejected.

K

K_S

@ Ali....all others

Yesterday i got email from LVO to furnish new IMM0008 for principal applicant and NEW Background declaration form .... they give me 30 days for submission

my processing date is 15th-March.

please sugges alongwith this form may i have to send PCC etc???? and whats does it mean?

need your inputs.

best regards

Gillani

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
K_S said:
@ Ali....all others

Yesterday i got email from LVO to furnish new IMM0008 for principal applicant and NEW Background declaration form .... they give me 30 days for submission

please sugges alongwith this form may i have to send PCC etc???? and whats does it mean?

need your inputs.

best regards
Dear k-s

can u please share ur time line i mean when did u send documents to Lvo and NOC. Is this first communication between u and LVO after getting in process date.

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
K_S said:
@ Ali....all others

need your inputs.

best regards
Sir send them only what they have asked for.. Did they send you any format in which these two things are ticked?

K

K_S

Gillani said:
Dear k-s

can u please share ur time line i mean when did u send documents to Lvo and NOC. Is this first communication between u and LVO after getting in process date.
hi..

Full document in April-2010
2AOR in August 2010
In process with RBVO MArch-2011
In process with date 15-MArch-2012

yes its first correspondence with LVO after getting in process date

any guidance for email?

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
carefore said:
Dear All,

senior please advise.
Did you ask LVO about the recipt of medicals or they informed themselves ?

K

K_S

Arsh Ali said:
Sir send them only what they have asked for.. Did they send you any format in which these two things are ticked?
just email there written in lines that these two forms are required .. i will paste email in evening