Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
kkhan870 said:
congratulations to Mianaliraza but one thing is not clear some people get medicals in a week and some are waiting for more than a month after getting into in process, is there any reason for that?
Dear starAli,Arsh Ali ,canada1234 and others please comment on above post

respectall

Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 09, 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009/ Submitted Apr 09, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 2010
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Jul 30, 2012
Passport Req..
Step-1 Nov 20, 2012/ Step-2: Jan 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 26, 2013
darwaish said:
Alhumdulillah :).......
Happy to share news of my PPR1 -received today by email
I've been asked to submit copies of passports and updated information chart.
My heartfelt gratitude and best wishes for all friends here waiting for next steps of their application process
Cheers
Congratulations

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
sunasir said:

Dear starAli,Arsh Ali ,canada1234 and others please comment on above post
StarAli bro already replied this somewhere and in my opinion too, it is due to the satisfaction of VO, if VO gets satisfied with the docs upfront, expect the MR early and if VO feels necessary, he can perform any checks which could result in a delay..... Now a days, it can be 6-12 month case also if papers are submitted in late 2010

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
Arsh Ali said:
Access to information act needs to be ticked. Yes you can do that...
both need to be ticked. preferably imm5475 should be filled by both husband and wife and each person should sign other's form as spouse.

scan copies of everything can be sent and fast mode is to send everything by email and pay your fees online.

for guidance check this thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t99210.0.html

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
Arsh Ali said:
StarAli bro already replied this somewhere and in my opinion too, it is due to the satisfaction of VO, if VO gets satisfied with the docs upfront, expect the MR early and if VO feels necessary, he can perform any checks which could result in a delay..... Now a days, it can be 6-12 month case also if papers are submitted in late 2010
i disagree with you and starali. this is to do with visa quota and time line. if u see those people who got medicals are mostly who applied very early like in 2009. those who applied bit late are not getting medicals so easily. its to do with visa quota. recently mianaliraza got medicals. check his time line. he is also 2009 applicant. if they want to delay medicals any excuse can be used due to back ground checking or further checking etc etc....i have seen some people whoose caips file shows zero concerns and medicals should be issued straight away but they are still waiting.....so all is to do with visa quota and time line....

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
azazaz said:
both need to be ticked. preferably imm5475 should be filled by both husband and wife and each person should sign other's form as spouse.

scan copies of everything can be sent and fast mode is to send everything by email and pay your fees online.

for guidance check this thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t99210.0.html
I interpretted the instruction in start of the form as I suggested, might be the instructions are now changed, Seniors got more info than me...

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
Arsh Ali said:
I interpretted the instruction in start of the form as I suggested, might be the instructions are now changed, Seniors got more info than me...

dear arsh ali, this issue has been discussed in above thread i gave u the link. resaonable logic was provided y both husband and wife should fill their own imm5475. check the link i gave u...

btw do u spend day and night on this forum man...wenever i see u , u r always online... :D

check this link from cic website

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Request for personal information about someone else

Requests for personal information not belonging to the requester must include signed, recent (less than one year old), written consent from the individual to whom the personal information belongs.

To facilitate processing requests for personal information, we also recommend that the consent of all individuals who may have personal information included in the records be obtained and provided with the request. For example, in the case of immigration records – consent should be obtained from the spouse, sponsor, adult children or any other person appearing in the records. Consent may be provided by completing the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual Form (IMM 5475) or by way of a written statement indicating the name of the person giving the consent and to whom consent is being given.

S

ssingh.nsw

Hi azazaz...

You are 100% right. ... Even i'm june 2010 applicant and my file is in process from 27 th march 2012 my visa office is sydney... And i haven't got any docs or medical request till the date...

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
azazaz said:
i disagree with you and starali. this is to do with visa quota and time line. if u see those people who got medicals are mostly who applied very early like in 2009. those who applied bit late are not getting medicals so easily. its to do with visa quota. recently mianaliraza got medicals. check his time line. he is also 2009 applicant. if they want to delay medicals any excuse can be used due to back ground checking or further checking etc etc....i have seen some people whoose caips file shows zero concerns and medicals should be issued straight away but they are still waiting.....so all is to do with visa quota and time line....

Dear Azazaz- Repect your disagreement but I insist you should read our last posts first. It states the same what you are developing on. I also got 6-12 months letter and I gues I am the first one to as my letter was sent on 21st March, might be there are other members who got older dates any how, at that time we discussed and developed that people submitting docs after June 2010 are highly likely to get these sort of letters.. Early today I quoted to refer timelines on similar question by somone and in my last post also, check last line.... Cheers Dear, May God bless us all...

murtazaabbasi said:
Congratulations Ali Raza, ;) ;) ;) :) :-*

0213 Mianaliraza 15-02-10 IP 03-05-12 20-03-10 No 17-05-12

my processing date is April 19 and you is May 3 and got medical within 14 days, It means VO has no criteria for processing cases in sequence. ??? ??? ???
Arsh Ali said:
Sir check his doc submission date, the cases are dealt on FIFO, not on processing dates.. its my opinion.... Your submitted your docs post June 2010, so expect the next step accordingly

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
Arsh Ali said:
Dear Azazaz- Repect your disagreement but I insist you should read our last posts first. It states the same what you are developing on. I also got 6-12 months letter and I gues I am the first one to as my letter was sent on 21st March, might be there are other members who got older dates any how, at that time we discussed and developed that people submitting docs after June 2010 are highly likely to get these sort of letters.. Early today I quoted to refer timelines on similar question by somone and in my last post also, check last line.... Cheers Dear, May God bless us all...
no problems brother..u r welcome too...our main goal is to get visa..and i pray we all get visa soon..prayers for all and keep smiling :D :D

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
ssingh.nsw said:
Hi azazaz...

You are 100% right. ... Even i'm june 2010 applicant and my file is in process from 27 th march 2012 my visa office is sydney... And i haven't got any docs or medical request till the date...
yes dear...these are delay tactics....i wonder why these people can't be straight and tell the truth that they ran out of visa quota then telling us back gorund checks are going on..huh... :mad:

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
azazaz said:
dear arsh ali, this issue has been discussed in above thread i gave u the link. resaonable logic was provided y both husband and wife should fill their own imm5475. check the link i gave u...

btw do u spend day and night on this forum man...wenever i see u , u r always online... :D

check this link from cic website

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Request for personal information about someone else

Requests for personal information not belonging to the requester must include signed, recent (less than one year old), written consent from the individual to whom the personal information belongs.

To facilitate processing requests for personal information, we also recommend that the consent of all individuals who may have personal information included in the records be obtained and provided with the request. For example, in the case of immigration records – consent should be obtained from the spouse, sponsor, adult children or any other person appearing in the records. Consent may be provided by completing the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual Form (IMM 5475) or by way of a written statement indicating the name of the person giving the consent and to whom consent is being given.
hahahah I am happy that I got people following me now.. Dear I am logged in on Iphone as well so it always shows online.. anyways thanks you asked :D

Sir I am not debating, I said my seniors knows more than me..... the pasted info is for consent and the form says : If your spouse or your common law partner wishes to release the personal information to the same designated individual he or she should sign in the space below provided. Your dependent children who are 18 years of age or older must complete their own copy of this form if they wish if they wish to authorize CIC and CBSA to release their information to a designated individual

Anyways Sir, thanks for correcting me... I already said, senior knows more than me :)

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
azazaz said:
yes dear...these are delay tactics....i wonder why these people can't be straight and tell the truth that they ran out of visa quota then telling us back gorund checks are going on..huh... :mad:
I think there are two kinds of background checks one is after MR and the other one is before they put you in process, I mean they check your file before they put you in process that's why you get PSDEC 1 before they put you in process, what I think may be I am wrong, may be the visa officer issue the MR and then change the e-case and sometimes may be the VO change the e-case and then issue the MR or further instructions

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
Arsh Ali said:
hahahah I am happy that I got people following me now.. Dear I am logged in on Iphone as well so it always shows online.. anyways thanks you asked :D

Sir I am not debating, I said my seniors knows more than me..... the pasted info is for consent and the form says : If your spouse or your common law partner wishes to release the personal information to the same designated individual he or she should sign in the space below provided. Your dependent children who are 18 years of age or older must complete their own copy of this form if they wish if they wish to authorize CIC and CBSA to release their information to a designated individual

Anyways Sir, thanks for correcting me... I already said, senior knows more than me :)

brother i am not sir. no formality please..i see so thats the reason u r logging from iphone...ok.. :D :D...nice to know..this forum is kinda addiction..aint? ;D

yep u right imm5475 says so but if u look first page of imm5563 and cic websites it says that both husband and wife needs to fill their own imm5475..

its conflicting but y take a risk and send just one form...y not husband and wife both shud send imm5475 in case if they need both of them's imm5475 then it wud be ok...u get me...this is my opinion...

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
kkhan870 said:
I think there are two kinds of background checks one is after MR and the other one is before they put you in process, I mean they check your file before they put you in process that's why you get PSDEC 1 before they put you in process, what I think may be I am wrong, may be the visa officer issue the MR and then change the e-case and sometimes may be the VO change the e-case and then issue the MR or further instructions
doesn't make any sense what you saying