staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arkhan said:
guys,,

I like to ask how many percent of u think we'l b able 2 get visa this year and if this would b nxt year than wat u expect (jan? feb? march?.,.,.,.)
I hope and i wish inshallah we will get our visa's in next year may be in March 2010 but if we see the applicants who have got their visa in 12 months, it means may be our turn will be in next april or may 2010.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zalmayday said:
Dear Arkhan,can u please tell me what is Caips?what it is used for and how we can get it?I have received my 2nd AOR and my status is received by VO.
Thax
Check The Links Below:-

CAIPS NOTES
http://www.caipsnotes.com
http://www.caips.ca
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/caips-noteshelp-required-plz-t29308.0.html;msg170580#msg170580
http://www.lawpoint.ca/index.php/Online-CAIPS-request.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/caips-interpretation-seniors-help-required-please-t36377.0.html

hasan123

Aug 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inshallah indeed Allah SWT will bless us all and we will all get visas in 11 to 12 months.

Dear star , plz update my 2nd AOR as of 11-Aug-2010 my consultant informed me late abt it.

Regards to all

staralihaider said:
I hope and i wish inshallah we will get our visa's in next year may be in March 2010 but if we see the applicants who have got their visa in 12 months, it means may be our turn will be in next april or may 2010.

Azad Jan

Star Member
May 23, 2010
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 13, 2009
AOR Received.
Sep 27, 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
8 Overall
File Transfer...
July 27, 2010
Med's Request
Feb 21, 2012
Med's Done....
April 4, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1: Oct 26, 2012. PPR2: Nov 22, 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 15, 2012. PP Received: Dec 22, 2012.
LANDED..........
March 2013 iA
Folks,

More progress;

# of Persons on List
Count on Aug 24: 47
Count on Aug 26: 47
Count on Sep 3: 53
Count on Sep 14: 60

Ecas to 'Received by VO'
Count on Aug 24: 37 (79% of Total)
Count on Aug 26: 40 (85% of Total)
Count on Sep 03: 46 (87% of Total)
Count on Sep 14: 53 (88% of Total)

2nd AORs Received
Count on Aug 24: 21 (45% of Total)
Count on Aug 26: 25 (53% of Total)
Count on Sep 03: 35 (74% of Total)
Count on Sep 14: 41 (68% of Total)

Medical Requests
Count on Sep 14: 1 (2% of Total)

Be Good!
Azad Jan

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I need some guidance on notary publics and certified translation services in lahore. Can an oath commisioner in local courts notarize my document`s copies and where should i go to find certified translators in lahore? please help if you have been through this in lahore....

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Azad Jan said:
Folks,

More progress;

# of Persons on List
Count on Aug 24: 47
Count on Aug 26: 47
Count on Sep 3: 53
Count on Sep 14: 60

Ecas to 'Received by VO'
Count on Aug 24: 37 (79% of Total)
Count on Aug 26: 40 (85% of Total)
Count on Sep 03: 46 (87% of Total)
Count on Sep 14: 53 (88% of Total)

2nd AORs Received
Count on Aug 24: 21 (45% of Total)
Count on Aug 26: 25 (53% of Total)
Count on Sep 03: 35 (74% of Total)
Count on Sep 14: 41 (68% of Total)

Medical Requests
Count on Sep 14: 1 (2% of Total)

Be Good!
Azad Jan
Good working :)

shahzo

Aug 18, 2010
haral said:
Hi, I need some guidance on notary publics and certified translation services in lahore. Can an oath commisioner in local courts notarize my document`s copies and where should i go to find certified translators in lahore? please help if you have been through this in lahore....

hi , you will find Authorized notary public person in court near GC college, secondly you can find authorized translator opposite to Islamia college gate .i.e Chaudhry translator.

i hope this information will help you.

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear staralihaider
i think sultanali and lovebug5050 have had sent dox to ISB bcoz dox were sent in Oct / Feb and that time ISB was looking after Pakis (if these guys are Pak residents).

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arkhan said:
Dear staralihaider
i think sultanali and lovebug5050 have had sent dox to ISB bcoz dox were sent in Oct / Feb and that time ISB was looking after Pakis (if these guys are Pak residents).
but they said me that they send documents to london.

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just wantd to confirm bcoz Sultanali is first in the last and Alhamdulillah he got medical request. If being Pak resident he got medical call afte 8 months of dox submissin than i anticipate, we'll b recvng medical req accordngly ~ 8 months.

staralihaider said:
but they said me that they send documents to london.

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I m posting here reply of my query from CAIPS team this may provide guideline 2 any one of you.

Dear Sir

Thanks for your emails.

With respect to your question, CIC usually print out files within a few days of receiving our requests (even though they don't send them to us for about a month). Sometimes CIC is not ready to do any further processing when bring forward dates come up - they are just a guideline and CIC tries to ensure that files are processed in the order in which they are received where possible.

The official CIC figures show London taking an average of 7-11 months to finalise most requests (for applications like yours made under the newer regulations), but this is likely prior to being given a large influx of files from other offices to process, so I suspect it is probably unrealistic to expect similar performance going forward. In addition, background checks can make a big difference with processing times and we are seeing many clients wait for a year or more at this stage now.

best wishes

Trish Bridson, CAIPS FileCheck

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arkhan said:
I m posting here reply of my query from CAIPS team this may provide guideline 2 any one of you.

Dear Sir

Thanks for your emails.

With respect to your question, CIC usually print out files within a few days of receiving our requests (even though they don't send them to us for about a month). Sometimes CIC is not ready to do any further processing when bring forward dates come up - they are just a guideline and CIC tries to ensure that files are processed in the order in which they are received where possible.

The official CIC figures show London taking an average of 7-11 months to finalise most requests (for applications like yours made under the newer regulations), but this is likely prior to being given a large influx of files from other offices to process, so I suspect it is probably unrealistic to expect similar performance going forward. In addition, background checks can make a big difference with processing times and we are seeing many clients wait for a year or more at this stage now.

best wishes

Trish Bridson, CAIPS FileCheck
no problem always pray for everyone.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hasan123 said:
Inshallah indeed Allah SWT will bless us all and we will all get visas in 11 to 12 months.

Dear star , plz update my 2nd AOR as of 11-Aug-2010 my consultant informed me late abt it.

Regards to all
congradulations