sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
aarfie said:
I agreed with ali,
we must not put any type of inquiry to CIC.
well after watching lots of rejections some of us are feeling very bad.
But we must believe in Allah.
Allah always do the best for us.
Muhammad Ahmad
If rejection is on the basis of number of inquiries then it is total injustice. People will raise inquiry if they feel otherwise nobody has the time to put thier valuable time in writing emails.

mhmlhr

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
salmanahm said:
Here is the complete story.
We received your application for permanent residence on October 29, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 6, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on January 12, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 2, 2012.
hi salman i would like to ask a question thah do u have any adabtibility point means any relatives in canada, plz answer

mhmlhr

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
shaziabibi said:
YES Kindly share your timeline from your ecas status, so that we all come know what going on with NOC 4131.
I am with the same NOC and filed case in April, 2009.
Reargds,
hi shazia bibi.could you plz tell me that do u have any adaptibility point means any relatives in canada.after your and lovebug5050 ans i will be able to predict any thing.so plz reply soon.thanks

lovebug5050

Star Member
Apr 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhmlhr said:
hi shazia bibi.could you plz tell me that do u have any adaptibility point means any relatives in canada.after your and lovebug5050 ans i will be able to predict any thing.so plz reply soon.thanks
Yes i have adaptibility points.

mhmlhr

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
staralihaider said:
In process with same RBVO details and if after this decision made it can be error.

In process with date and after this decision made means 100% rejection.

Dont worry it can be error. you and lovebug5050 both of you got decision made today and both of your timelines almost same.

Always pray
hi ali,i would like to tell you that my address never disappear as i checked my status on daily basis since 2 weeks.because i was sure that something is going to happened wrong with my ECAS status.really it was alarming in my mind.do you have any information about lovebug5050,thah he find any adress disappearence game in his case.plz reply soon .thanks

lovebug5050

Star Member
Apr 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhmlhr said:
hi ali,i would like to tell you that my address never disappear as i checked my status on daily basis since 2 weeks.because i was sure that something is going to happened wrong with my ECAS status.really it was alarming in my mind.do you have any information about lovebug5050,thah he find any adress disappearence game in his case.plz reply soon .thanks
My address wa disappered when my status changed in to inprocess 14-6-2011 for two weeks and then after that no disapperance.

lovebug5050

Star Member
Apr 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear mhmlhr ,

Please confirm when you receive any letter from VO as it will help us to understand.

regards

mhmlhr

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
lovebug5050 said:
Dear mhmlhr ,

Please confirm when you receive any letter from VO as it will help us to understand.

regards
hi lovebug5050 iv never seen address dis appearence game in my case.i received 2ND AOR on 9.04.2010.as you can check ohters details in alis list.one thing i am thought that they decide to send MR to those first who has adaptibility points and pass points to clears backlogs :p.plz reply

lovebug5050

Star Member
Apr 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhmlhr said:
hi lovebug5050 iv never seen address dis appearence game in my case.i received 2ND AOR on 9.04.2010.as you can check ohters details in alis list.one thing i am thought that they decide to send MR to those first who has adaptibility points and pass points to clears backlogs :p.plz reply

I hve adoptibility points do u have ??

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks,
Can anyone tell me what does exactly 27months time cover? Where does it start from and where it ends - should i assume clock starting from submitting very first application to Nova Scotia/CIC centeral intake office canada or when one submits full set of docs relating to 120 days deadline to London VO? thanks for the reply in advance. regards

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Folks,
Can anyone tell me what does exactly 27months time cover? Where does it start from and where it ends - should i assume clock starting from submitting very first application to Nova Scotia/CIC centeral intake office canada or when one submits full set of docs relating to 120 days deadline to London VO? thanks for the reply in advance. regards
You should assume that date when your complete application pack is received at London office.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salmanahm said:
Here is the complete story.
We received your application for permanent residence on October 29, 2009.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 6, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on January 12, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
We transferred your application to the London England office on July 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 2, 2012.
Congrats man, you got this staus right after 27months since u sent very first application to CIC? am I right - should others think the same for their cases , i mean 27months time from very first app to Nova Scotia to IP with processing date?

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eemmoo1 said:
You should assume that date when your complete application pack is received at London office.
Complete application pack? you mean the pack sent to London VO before 120 days time elapsed, result of which make us recieve 2nd AOR?does it correspond to that date?

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Complete application pack? you mean the pack sent to London VO before 120 days time elapsed, result of which make us recieve 2nd AOR?does it correspond to that date?

Senior members on this forum guided us that Time starts when we submit full documents to CHC LONDON.

But on cic.gc.ca web site mentioned that time starts when we submitted documents to CIO.

Read this.

(Based on a complete application package)

Applications received BETWEEN November 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010

London - United Kingdom MONTHS 27

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp

Q 9. What is a complete application package?

It depends on the category you are applying under.

Each category has an application package on this site with

* the forms you need to fill out, and
* the instruction guide.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/faq.asp#Q9

This application includes:

* Document Checklist [IMM 5612] (PDF, 233 KB)
* Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 536 KB)
* Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] (PDF, 472 KB)
* Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 170 KB)
* Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3]
* Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (PDF, 79 KB)
* Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562] (PDF, 21 KB)
* Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada [IMM 5604] (PDF, 21 KB)
* Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union [IMM 5409] (PDF, 19 KB)
* Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence – Federal Skilled Worker
[IMM 5620] (PDF, 26 KB)
* Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 55 KB)
* Instruction Guide [IMM EG7000]

Mail your fully completed application to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp