Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
List updates:

Applicant:Hina_lhr

NOC:4131

Full documents:13-05-10

2nd AOR:12-08-10

IN Process with RBVO: 31-01-12

My e-status changed to IN PROCESS today. All other details are same. I sent complete documents in May 2010.

Hina

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applicant:HarryHeck

NOC:9212

Application to CIO: 28-01-10

Docs sent to CHC London: 20-06-10

2nd AOR received: 10-08-10

Status Decision made Application Refused: 26/01/12

Hi all,

Sadly, it wasn't good news. My application has been rejected on the grounds that the visa officer considered my job duties under NOC code 9212 (Supervisor, Chemical Processing plant) not to meet the duties as listed in that NOC code...even though they clearly do in at least 4 cases.

My lawyers have noted that I've got 60 days to appeal but after all this time I'm not entirely sure I want to, especially given that all it will do is put me back in the processing queue again with no future guarantee of success. It may be (i.e. it almost certainly is! ) sour grapes, but I'm also partly of the opinion that to reject the application on these grounds suggests that they're rushing older applications through and kicking out any 'maybes' with the aim of getting numbers down faster. Regardless, it lends weight to the fact that you should all make sure that your applications are as sturdy as can be.

Either way, the very best of luck to all my BE friends : you've been a source of great joy and comfort over the last year and I hope you all get the new start that you want...and after all this time, deserve!

I'm taking the stance that Canada's loss is my gain and I'm going to start pushing my career again : something I haven't been able to do properly for the last 18 months. Who knows - maybe I'll apply again in the future?

Harry

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=696959&page=65

khan200us

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 November 2014
Doc's Request.
08-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent With Docs 8.0 band
Med's Request
11 May 2016
Med's Done....
3 June 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
17 June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2016
LANDED..........
26 July 2016
Manonthemove said:
Khan, I have already completed 18 months where NDVO timelines are only 16 months, what suggestion do you have for me?
For you and most of the prejune NOC4131, I would quote.

"Honesty is an expensive gift. Don't expect it from cheap people"

What can we do when these cheap thugs of CIC make promises of 12 months processing time and do nothing but keep warming their Royal chairs.

There is nothing you can do. They have on purpose created an atmosphere of anger and frustration among the potential applicant.

A little glimpse for us all how dishonest and untrustworthy are Canadians when their Government officials and institutions have no credibility or governance.

Strange that still millions of us are so desperate to go there to be toyed by these Canadian monkeys.

My advice is"Tolerate this because you are needy not these CIC's clowns. You don't seem to have any other choice".

All the best
Khan.

aarfie

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Pakistan, Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with the Docs pack
File Transfer...
Already in London
Med's Request
Got rejection letter. 22-may-12
Med's Done....
send them reconsideration request
Interview........
Got the mail of rejection is correct.
Great Hina,
Atleast things are moving. ::)
i wish and pray to Almighty Allah for the best of luck to every friend.
Muhammad Ahmad
hina_lhr said:
My e-status changed to IN PROCESS today. All other details are same. I sent complete documents in May 2010.

Hina

aarfie

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Pakistan, Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with the Docs pack
File Transfer...
Already in London
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
well harry,
its really sad,
but i must say that u must go for appeal as ur consultant ask to.
one of our friend has written in the last days topics that Canadian visa officers are also human
they can also make mistakes.
so if ur pet sure about ur application and ur job duties are in the NOC then u must go for appeal.
this is my suggestion.
Muhammad Ahmad

staralihaider said:
Applicant:HarryHeck

NOC:9212

Application to CIO: 28-01-10

Docs sent to CHC London: 20-06-10

2nd AOR received: 10-08-10

Status Decision made Application Refused: 26/01/12

Hi all,

Sadly, it wasn't good news. My application has been rejected on the grounds that the visa officer considered my job duties under NOC code 9212 (Supervisor, Chemical Processing plant) not to meet the duties as listed in that NOC code...even though they clearly do in at least 4 cases.

My lawyers have noted that I've got 60 days to appeal but after all this time I'm not entirely sure I want to, especially given that all it will do is put me back in the processing queue again with no future guarantee of success. It may be (i.e. it almost certainly is! ) sour grapes, but I'm also partly of the opinion that to reject the application on these grounds suggests that they're rushing older applications through and kicking out any 'maybes' with the aim of getting numbers down faster. Regardless, it lends weight to the fact that you should all make sure that your applications are as sturdy as can be.

Either way, the very best of luck to all my BE friends : you've been a source of great joy and comfort over the last year and I hope you all get the new start that you want...and after all this time, deserve!

I'm taking the stance that Canada's loss is my gain and I'm going to start pushing my career again : something I haven't been able to do properly for the last 18 months. Who knows - maybe I'll apply again in the future?

Harry

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=696959&page=65

aarfie

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Pakistan, Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with the Docs pack
File Transfer...
Already in London
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
khan200us said:
For you and most of the prejune NOC4131, I would quote.

"Honesty is an expensive gift. Don't expect it from cheap people"

What can we do when these cheap thugs of CIC make promises of 12 months processing time and do nothing but keep warming their Royal chairs.

There is nothing you can do. They have on purpose created an atmosphere of anger and frustration among the potential applicant.

A little glimpse for us all how dishonest and untrustworthy are Canadians when their Government officials and institutions have no credibility or governance.

Strange that still millions of us are so desperate to go there to be toyed by these Canadian monkeys.

My advice is"Tolerate this because you are needy not these CIC's clowns. You don't seem to have any other choice".

All the best
Khan.
well said Khan,
remember we made this choice.
and when we make decision we have to get through the results regardless of its negative or positive.
But tolerance is the only way to get rid of ur stress.
After watching the uncertainty in our country we must think and must make choice.
After all we have been given only one life to spent....
Any How i wish and pray to all my friends who are waiting in any stage.
Muhammad Ahmad

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applicant:eek:merbm (islamabad )

NOC:0111

Full documents:13-12-09

2nd AOR:13-02-10

IN Process with Date : 26-01-12

Decision made : 31-01-12

Today after remaining "Inprocess" for several month the ecase changed to "Decision Made" and inside following two lines added straight away

"Your application was reviewed and we started processing on January 26, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision"

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/decision-made-t94756.45.html

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applicant: muscattocanada

NOC:4131

Full documents:05-07-10

2nd AOR:13-08-10

IN Process with Date : 31-01-12

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/2nd-aor-received-on-august-2010-lets-network-here-t62552.630.html

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In process with date:

Almishal said:
Hi All
this is to inform that my ECASE status changed to start processing on 27 Jan 2012
My NOC. 0111. its good too see that this noc. is now getting response from CHC. because it should be sorted out now positively.
Good luck to all of us

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
In process with date:
Hi Star,
I recently sent docs fro my newly born child three weeks ago and sent 150$ CAD bank draft but havent recieved any confirmation from London visa office of amount recieved, although i had sent through DHL and know can see the person recieved docs on behalf of visa office but no idea of when Visa office going to confirm me that they have rcvd 150$ bank draft. also is my bank able to tell me whether the bank draft sent to CIC have been entertained by london Vsa Office. Urgent response required to make my heart beat normal....Thanks mate

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Hi Star,
I recently sent docs fro my newly born child three weeks ago and sent 150$ CAD bank draft but havent recieved any confirmation from London visa office of amount recieved, although i had sent through DHL and know can see the person recieved docs on behalf of visa office but no idea of when Visa office going to confirm me that they have rcvd 150$ bank draft. also is my bank able to tell me whether the bank draft sent to CIC have been entertained by london Vsa Office. Urgent response required to make my heart beat normal....Thanks mate
I dont know clear about this,get help form other senior members of this forum.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applicant:jss42

Full documents:01-02-10

2nd AOR:09-07-10

IN Process with RBVO details: 19-07-11

IN Process with date: 24-01-12

Today