miankamal

Star Member
Jun 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Waiting
Ali Bhai u have got me on the list not my brother! These are his timelines, so add them please for the reference of all:-

miankamal said:
Please also include my brother's timeline in the list:-

mianjamal
App received by CIO. Sep 21,2009
Received by Isd office. Nov 24,2009
IELTS + full docs sent to Isd Mar 12,2010
File transferred to London June 30, 2010
ECas Status "RVBO"

miankamal

Star Member
Jun 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Waiting
staralihaider said:
Thanks to your brother to joining the list. :) plz share also whats is NOC and 2nd AOR date.
Please also include my brother's timeline in the list:-

Mianjamal Noc 1111
App received by CIO. Sep 21,2009
Received by Isd office. Nov 24,2009
2nd AOR 10-3-210
IELTS + full docs sent to Isd Mar 12,2010
File transferred to London June 30, 2010
ECas Status "RVBO"

miankamal

Star Member
Jun 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Waiting
staralihaider said:
Plz also correct this full documents in nov 2009 or in march 2010.
Full docs sent Nov, 2009
IELTS sent March, 2010

asif ghouri

Nov 2, 2009
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
Decision Made 13-04-2012
Dear Staralihaider
My current staus is RBVO since 9th March 2011 but i have not received file no so far. so what would u say it is right or system error? my file was received on 17-01-2011 by london VO. i have come to know that 2nd AOR is received in 2 weeks by regular mail after status change. I asked about my status from vo they replied i would get response in 28 days.so wht would u say?

farhaniqbal

Nov 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2009
Doc's Request.
21-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 14-09-2012 and PPR2, 05-10-12, Decision Made on 8-10-12
VISA ISSUED...
13-10-12
LANDED..........
November 1, 2012 at Calgary
So no one on our list has received medical request in this year :( Its 10 days less than a year that I have submitted my application to CHC Islamabad and still no news :(

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Transferred to London from Islamabad
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
Case analyst position
A competition will be held to establish a list of qualified candidates to work as a case analyst in the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission . This competition will staff current and future job openings classified at LES-06 level, with a starting salary of 67, 883 PKR per month.

The Immigration program is responsible for ensuring that the movement of people into Canada contributes to Canada's social and economic interests while safeguarding the health and safety of Canadians. The immigration program is managed in a manner consistent with Canada's domestic priorities and international commitments.

As a case analyst, your main functions will include reviewing and analyzing key documents to determine and make recommendations for eligibility pursuant to the Canadian immigration legislation. You will exercise sound judgement in recommending further processing on immigration applications to Canada such as interviews, interview waivers, or refusals. You will be expected to work in a team environment within a Government of Canada department.

This competition is open to individuals having following qualifications:

QUALIFICATIONS:
1.University degree from a recognized university or equivalent
2.Strong computer skills in a Windows-based work environment
3.Effective communication skills in Urdu and English. Please note IELTS (International English Language Testing System) test results or equivalent must be submitted with the application. Results must have been received within the past 3 years; pass mark required on IELTS is 6.5.
4.Excellent organizational skills
5.Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
6.Possess initiative, integrity, flexibility, and adaptability
7.Possess minimum of one year previous working experience in an office environment

ABILITIES:
1.Ability to coordinate conflicting priorities within tight deadlines2) Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment3) Ability to analyze and interpret information to make informed decisions and recommendations4) Ability to communicate quickly and clearly, both orally and in writing5) Ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion

ASSET QUALIFICATIONS:
1.Ability to speak, read and write Dari
2.Ability to speak, read and write French
Those wishing to compete for this position should send his/her application including IELTS results, updated CV and cover letter providing justification as to why he/she is well-suited for the position.

Applications are due before 5pm on March 21, 2011.

All applications should be addressed to the Human Resources Manager, Canadian High Commission, PO BOX 1042, Diplomatic Enclave, Islamabad.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Case analyst position

A competition will be held to establish a list of qualified candidates to work as a case analyst in the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission . This competition will staff current and future job openings classified at LES-06 level, with a starting salary of 67, 883 PKR per month.

The Immigration program is responsible for ensuring that the movement of people into Canada contributes to Canada's social and economic interests while safeguarding the health and safety of Canadians. The immigration program is managed in a manner consistent with Canada's domestic priorities and international commitments.

As a case analyst, your main functions will include reviewing and analyzing key documents to determine and make recommendations for eligibility pursuant to the Canadian immigration legislation. You will exercise sound judgement in recommending further processing on immigration applications to Canada such as interviews, interview waivers, or refusals. You will be expected to work in a team environment within a Government of Canada department.

This competition is open to individuals having following qualifications:

QUALIFICATIONS:

University degree from a recognized university or equivalent
Strong computer skills in a Windows-based work environment
Effective communication skills in Urdu and English. Please note IELTS (International English Language Testing System) test results or equivalent must be submitted with the application. Results must have been received within the past 3 years; pass mark required on IELTS is 6.5.
Excellent organizational skills
Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
Possess initiative, integrity, flexibility, and adaptability
Possess minimum of one year previous working experience in an office environment

ABILITIES:

Ability to coordinate conflicting priorities within tight deadlines2) Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment3) Ability to analyze and interpret information to make informed decisions and recommendations4) Ability to communicate quickly and clearly, both orally and in writing5) Ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion

ASSET QUALIFICATIONS:

Ability to speak, read and write Dari
Ability to speak, read and write French
Those wishing to compete for this position should send his/her application including IELTS results, updated CV and cover letter providing justification as to why he/she is well-suited for the position.

Applications are due before 5pm on March 21, 2011.

All applications should be addressed to the Human Resources Manager, Canadian High Commission, PO BOX 1042, Diplomatic Enclave, Islamabad.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asif ghouri said:
Dear Staralihaider
My current staus is RBVO since 9th March 2011 but i have not received file no so far. so what would u say it is right or system error? my file was received on 17-01-2011 by london VO. i have come to know that 2nd AOR is received in 2 weeks by regular mail after status change. I asked about my status from vo they replied i would get response in 28 days.so wht would u say?
No problem they will reply you with in 2 weeks.

No one knows these are ERRORS or not. :(