Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrshah30 said:
Hi Seniors, kindly look over the specimen for the 0213 letter and advise whether it is ok as I can only get by my employer once I will appreciate your response.

1) MIS Officer
To Whom It May Concern:

This is to certify that Mr. xxxx was employed as MIS Manager in our company from 4th of February 2009 to 5th of April 2010.

His duties were to coordinate with other departments to produce continue workflow and to identify the information needs of the company including the equipment and personnel. He was also responsible to supervise the subordinates in updating the electronic data processing system with feed back and to provide these updates to the top management electronically. Furthermore, to deal with the clients to discuss the service's criteria.s

During his job, he was able to accomplish the tasks given by the company and also, showed good character. We wish him best of luck in his future plans.

This certificate is issued on the specific request of the employee.

For any kind of queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours sincerely,

Managing Director

2) Computer Department Coordinator

To Whom It May Concern:

This is to certify that Mr. xxxx has been working in our company since January 2003 to April 2005 as Computer department coordinator.

He was assisting the computer department to fulfill the Technology needs of the company which involved upgrading the e-business requirements of the company and to coordinate with other departments to check the feasibility and requirements of the clients. He was also assisting the personnel to develop and implement the information system operations as well as, controlling the budget for the computer department of the company.

During his stay here he as shown good character and good attitude, we recommend him for the same nature of job else where.

If you have any questions then feel free to contact the following.

Truly Yours,
Mr. xxxxxx
Partner

Are they okay for noc 0213 catagory
regards

Write job duties point wise

For Example

MIS Officer

1. xxx
2. xxx
3. xxx
4. xxx
5. xxx

Write at least 10 sentences

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
visaexpert said:

Write job duties point wise

For Example

MIS Officer

1. xxx
2. xxx
3. xxx
4. xxx
5. xxx

Write at least 10 sentences

Thanks...for you reply..by 10 sentences you mean 10 duties or all in all ten sentences...and what do you think about the duites are they okay..for 0213.

regards
mrshah

I

isysy

the reference letter from the head of HR for my application was

- addressed directly to the Canadian Visa Unit
- contained one paragraph alone to describe the job description, luckily she wrote it down with words sounding similar to NOC 0213 description (I gave our her the URL link :) )
- a paragraph indicating that this certification is for my intention to apply for permanent residence visa for Canada
- included the e-mail address and telephone number of the HR (including country code and area code)
- use letter head of the company and its seal.
- dated a few days before I submitted the full application (looking as a fresh letter)

current status: waiting for passport request. ;)

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
isysy said:
the reference letter from the head of HR for my application was

- addressed directly to the Canadian Visa Unit
- contained one paragraph alone to describe the job description, luckily she wrote it down with words sounding similar to NOC 0213 description (I gave our her the URL link :) )
- a paragraph indicating that this certification is for my intention to apply for permanent residence visa for Canada
- included the e-mail address and telephone number of the HR (including country code and area code)
- use letter head of the company and its seal.
- dated a few days before I submitted the full application (looking as a fresh letter)

current status: waiting for passport request. ;)
thanks....you suggest that the letter should mention about paid employment and full time working hours as well

regards
mrshah

Leo75

May 24, 2010
Hi

As I m working in Software Development Company as a Team Lead, I m performing some of the responsibilities mentioned 0213.
Can u explain or elaborate all these responsibilities in form of Software Development. So that I will elaborate more and write these responsibilities on Reference letter from my current employer.

Can anybody send me detailed responsibilities of Team Lead in Software Industry.

I will be very thankful to you .....
thanks
Leo

gautam0597

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2011
Doc's Request.
All Docs except PCC sent along with Initial Application
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
04-04-2011
Hi.
When we submit the documents including employer reference letter stating the job duties as a computer and information systems manager, what is the procedure for verification?
Do they verify with the company whether the candidate has actually worked as a 'computer and information systems manager' with the employer.
what other kind of checks do the immigration people perform before requesting medicals?
Thanks,

Gautam.

sr786

Jun 19, 2010
hi!

we sent the initial application yesterday to canada. my question is my husband has about 9 years experience in the field but around 3+ years designation is listed in the NOC. but the current occupation has the designation manager - presales. the past titles were project manager.

we explained that the designation at present is this but the roles apply to applications manager and project manager and the duties were listed duly.

will the designation have an issue?

sr786

Jun 19, 2010
hi!

we sent the initial application yesterday to canada. my question is my husband has about 9 years experience in the field but around 3+ years designation is listed in the NOC. but the current occupation has the designation manager - presales. the past titles were project manager.

we explained that the designation at present is this but the roles apply to applications manager and project manager and the duties were listed duly.

sr786

Jun 19, 2010
hi!

WaitingForPR_09

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
January 2011
Ottawa received the medical results today 07-Ju-01 @ 01:16PM EST.

Few questions -

1. By when the status will reflect in eCas as "medical received".
2. What is the next step? Secrity check?
3. What is the approx time to get the PPR?

harith86

Dec 5, 2009
Hello, this NOC is not available anymore to apply as federal skilled worker class...
so please what's going to happen to the IT Managers, Network Managers, Computer Managers???????????
is there any other way for them to go to Canada?
I'm one of those.. and I don't know how to apply, isn't there any way for us to apply for Canada immigration? job offers maybe???
Please Help with that...

WaitingForPR_09

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
January 2011
Cuurently your best bet is AEO otherwise it is very difficult. The other option is that your spouse can be PA if eligible in available NOCs. :(

harith86 said:
Hello, this NOC is not available anymore to apply as federal skilled worker class...
so please what's going to happen to the IT Managers, Network Managers, Computer Managers???????????
I'm one of those.. and I don't know how to apply, isn't there any way for us to apply for Canada immigration? job offers maybe???
Please Help with that...

pooja123

Feb 20, 2010
harith86 said:
Please Help with that...
unfortunately (unbelievable that) IT people are totally lost option to migrate in Canada until they have job offer or education/work experience in Canada. As per others view this category may come back in NOC list in future as per market demand but no one can predict the time; so this option is uncertain. I read in a thread where people offering AEO for C$16000 a huge money, and it is difficult to predict how AEO issuer will act after getting money & to make sure that this offer is genuine visa office ask long list of questions.
An other option which is difficult but little bit safe; if you have good experience in IT then have a year education from Canada and then can apply.
(Leaving full time job & having one year of education would be difficult for any middle class person, but seems this is the only safe option left until IT is not back in NOC).

GOD BLESS ALL.

harith86

Dec 5, 2009
WaitingForPR_09 said:
Cuurently your best bet is AEO otherwise it is very difficult. The other option is that your spouse can be PA if eligible in available NOCs. :(
how to get AEO? any guides? any help with that please?
if there's any, please I want detailed information to get into this way
I appreciate your response. Many thanks...

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Count me in as a 0213 Applicant... Application filed around 20th June 2010!!!