Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cofeemug said:
Kanamen
What docs r needed to purchase a cell phone connection here in saskatoon. I went to a fido booth and they r asking for sin no. should I give this?
Yes,no problem my friend.They may ask for credit card,SIN,driving license etc if you are new immigrant. Don't worry FIDO,ROGERS and SASKTEL are well reputed companies.
Good Luck

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cofeemug said:
Kanamen
What docs r needed to purchase a cell phone connection here in saskatoon. I went to a fido booth and they r asking for sin no. should I give this?
SIN can be used for identification purpose also. The service providers do soft check in the credit bureau. You have every right to refuse it. Providing SIN is voluntary.

cofeemug

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Kanamen & Explorer for clarifying the matter.

Daash

Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th feb 2011
AOR Received.
20th march 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
RBVO since 5th April 2011- IN PROCESS at present
Med's Request
21st October 2011 by God's Grace
Med's Done....
Med Furtherance submitted to embassy on 12.12.2011- Medical Received line since 15.01.2012 by God's Grace
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
21st October 2011 by God's Grace- Submitted on 11th NOv by God's Grace
VISA ISSUED...
17.04.2012 by God's Grace
LANDED..........
15.05.2012 by God's Grace
cofeemug said:
Thanks Kanamen & Explorer for clarifying the matter.
I am an insurance loss adjuster.............any scope in saskatchewan?

Daash

Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th feb 2011
AOR Received.
20th march 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
RBVO since 5th April 2011- IN PROCESS at present
Med's Request
21st October 2011 by God's Grace
Med's Done....
Med Furtherance submitted to embassy on 12.12.2011- Medical Received line since 15.01.2012 by God's Grace
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
21st October 2011 by God's Grace- Submitted on 11th NOv by God's Grace
VISA ISSUED...
17.04.2012 by God's Grace
LANDED..........
15.05.2012 by God's Grace
Kanamen said:
Come on I will try my best
Thanks Pal :) I will be landing in May end in Toronto.......However, i am flexible to move anywhere in Canada :)

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Kanamen

I am silent reader of your posts. Really appreciate your efforts for forum members.I have completed my all formalities Medical, PCC, RPRF on last week.Can you please share what are the job prospects in Auto parts manufacturing ind.?Also i want to know my friend's son is studying engineering in second year(computer science).How can he Admission to Canada to get it so do not waste two years. Please reply.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibu said:
Dear Kanamen

I am silent reader of your posts. Really appreciate your efforts for forum members.I have completed my all formalities Medical, PCC, RPRF on last week.Can you please share what are the job prospects in Auto parts manufacturing ind.?Also i want to know my friend's son is studying engineering in second year(computer science).How can he Admission to Canada to get it so do not waste two years. Please reply.
Thanks.
Near GTA and in Saskatoon you may have the chance to get your field job ,its not a mission impossible.Once landed let me know ,I will give you some references to contact.

For your friend's son:
Please ask him to email me ,I will forward that email to my son who is an University Student ,he will definitely help in this regard .
Good Luck

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Daash said:
Thanks Pal :) I will be landing in May end in Toronto.......However, i am flexible to move anywhere in Canada :)
That's good,Please contact me once landed.

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kanamen said:
Thanks.
Near GTA you may have the chance to get your field job ,its not a mission impossible.Once landed let me know ,I will give you some references to contact.

For your friend's son:
Please ask him to email me ,I will forward that email to my son who is an University Student ,he will definitely help in this regard .
Good Luck

Thanks dear.you are really a great man.You have half of my concern.God bless you.+1 for you.You are really deserve for it.Thanks again.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibu said:
Thanks dear.you are really a great man.You have half of my concern.God bless you.+1 for you.You are really deserve for it.Thanks again.
Thanks again and same compliment for you

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
Kanamen said:
Thanks again and same compliment for you
Kanamen you r so active member keep it up and tell me about the jobs related customer services in shipping line or shipping clearing forwarding agents have a scope in regina saskatchewan

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam pk said:
Kanamen you r so active member keep it up and tell me about the jobs related customer services in shipping line or shipping clearing forwarding agents have a scope in regina saskatchewan
Do you have the experience of Shipping/Receiving in a supply chain management environment ?

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
Kanamen said:
Do you have the experience of Shipping/Receiving in a supply chain management environment ?
Thanks for a quick response i have a 3 year experience in customer services of shipping line agent mean preparing loading programs , manange all shipments of shiper , correspondences through email with different agent of various countries about shipments and then collect all information from them and forward to shipper , supervise port agent , documentation related to

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam pk said:
Thanks for a quick response i have a 3 year experience in customer services of shipping line agent mean preparing loading programs , manange all shipments of shiper , correspondences through email with different agent of various countries about shipments and then collect all information from them and forward to shipper , supervise port agent , documentation related to
Are you in Saskatoon ?If so please email me .