+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

joboffers in canada

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
shaon31 said:
My NOC is 0213
good to hear? can you please PM me with more breifly...am also same category...and trying to get an opportunity from india...... waiting and waiting for your prompt ?? it would be great help to me

jas697sha

Jul 7, 2012
You can land a job in Canada if you are determined and willing but you have to have an experience first for at least a year or 2 on your decide profession

debby

Jul 14, 2012
hi, please someone tell me about IT job in toronto :(
and, are indonesian people easy to get job in there?
thankyou ;)

rhea rose

Jul 22, 2012
HI there,

I've been working in a bank as a teller for almost four years now in the Philippines. Do you know some job offers in Canada? I really want to work and live in Canada. I would really appreciate it. Thank u!

mailan

Jul 27, 2012
Hi Good day!

I am really interested in moving to Canada, as a start, I answer those free online assessment, however, I got 2 different response, from Philippine based consultant, they responded me positively that I can apply under FSW, however, when I try from Canadian lawyer, I got a negative response and inform me that he cannot represent me under FSW, hence I am trying to apply on Canada jobsites and looking for employer who can support my PR application under PNP.

Currently I am working in Singapore as Senior Finance Executive in a multi national tobacco company for almost 4 years handling Financial and Management Reporting and Fixed Asset Management I also have 4 years solid experience in multi national company way back in Philippines handling Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Asset, Treasury and full set of accounts.

Hope you can help me find an employer who is willing to sponsor me and move to Canada.

I hope to receive a response from you guys!

thanks!

gerome3291

Aug 21, 2012
Hi.

Im Mark Gerome Laisac 21 years old from Philippines. may i ask if you also offering a work sponsorship? i am willing to go canada anytime i already have my passport.

Thank You

anilrsingh02

Aug 28, 2012
Hi

I am Anil Singh from India and I am presently in the US. I have over 11 years of experience in Banking and US Retirement Service Operations from India and 6 months in US as Relationship Manager. I am planning to move to Canada and settle down there. Let me know if there are any jobs available in the above sector or any other office related jobs. Do let me know.

Regards

Anil Singh

itsme_krunal

Sep 6, 2012
Hello all of you,

I am Krunal Gandhi. i am a new PR in canada. I have studied B.Pharm in India.

I need help regarding Job search or Volunteer work here in canada in pharmacy.

Please help me find a suitable job. Please reply for any kind of work related to pharmacy at: krunalkumargandhi@gmail.com.

Thank You,

Krunal Gandhi

M1tchell

Sep 4, 2012
Hello I am a fully qualified level 3 carpenter and am very interested in moving to Canada. But I also have a 2 year old daughter and a partner who works in insurance. Could you point me in the right direction were we can pay for our visa and possibly some work thank you

mirahmadi

Sep 19, 2012
hi
i am e mechanic engineer and i worked 12 years in refining industry related to maintenance and repair in high pressure devices(waterjet) and rotating devices, have experience in design with solidwork but no professional,piping,welding,casting,paint and insulation.now i wanna immigrant to canada and need a job offer.please guide me.

opalhopes

Sep 20, 2012
Hi Hello to all,

I am Filipina, looking for a job in Canada as nanny or caregiver. I am a nursing aide graduate with CPR certifications and currently in Shanghai, China looking after to a new born twins to an expat family. I have more than 13 years experienced as nanny/babysitting and can also do housekeeping, office clerical works and farm job.

I am asking from your good heart to help me find an employer that can sponsor me or an agency who can help me find an employer. I can be reached at my email add/messenger: oplahopes123@yahoo.com or to my China mobile number +8613482077140.

Thank you very much and looking forward to hear from you or to any who can give me idea and suggestions how to find and employer.

Sincerely,
Opal

opalhopes

Sep 20, 2012
Hi Hello to all,

I am Filipina, looking for a job in Canada as nanny or caregiver. I am a nursing aide graduate with CPR certifications and currently in Shanghai, China looking after to a new born twins to an expat family. I have more than 13 years experienced as nanny/babysitting and can also do housekeeping, office clerical works and farm job.

I am asking from your good heart to help me find an employer that can sponsor me or an agency who can help me find an employer. I can be reached at my email add/messenger: opalhopes123@yahoo.com or to my China mobile number +8613482077140.

Thank you very much and looking forward to hear from you or to any who can give me idea and suggestions how to find and employer.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To all job seekers...... a must watch video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0qilenGVi4&feature=related

kansara111

Mar 15, 2012
Hi Kristina,

I am looking for canadian job offer letter. If it is possible, please provide your e-mail ID, so I can attach my resume to you.

Thanks in advance

- Manoj