+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

job seeker needing HELP !!

ramyleb

May 21, 2013
hello,

please guys i need your help.

I am a graduate in bachelor from a french university, and have 3 years of experience in the HR field.

i am searching for a job in canada so i can present my immigration visa (i've been told that u have no chance to go to canada unless you have a job offer)...

everytime i present my CV, they always ask me do you have a work permit? and the response is no. and so i can have a work permit, i should have a job offer.....

so please help... what should i do ? should i present my immigration visa to the canadian embassy in lebanon ? or should i wait for a job offer? or is there an easiest way ???

PLEASE HELP

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
There is no easy way.

It is possible to immigrate to Canada without a job offer, but you must qualify to apply without a job offer. You'll have to read through the various immigration categories listed on the link below to determine if you qualify to apply without a job offer. (Note that you don't qualify to apply through the Federal Skilled Worker program or the Canadian experience program. You should focus on the Provincial Nominee and Quebec Skilled Worker programs.)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp

If you don't feel comfortable / don't have time to read through the immigration program information to determine if you qualify to apply without a job offer, you should hire an immigration consultant.

Unfortunately it's likely going to be extremely difficult to impossible to find a job in the HR field from outside of Canada. It very rare for companies to hire foreign worker in this field.

europeangirl

Apr 30, 2013
Do you qualify under International Experience Canada programs? If yes, it is the easiest way to come to Canada as a worker. While you are working here under IEC, you can look for an employer who will be ready to do LMO for you to get longer term work permit.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
europeangirl said:
Do you qualify under International Experience Canada programs? If yes, it is the easiest way to come to Canada as a worker. While you are working here under IEC, you can look for an employer who will be ready to do LMO for you to get longer term work permit.
OP is from Lebanon. Those from Lebanon do not qualify for IEC.

ramyleb

May 21, 2013
first of all thank you for your reply :)

as for the HR field, what can i do to change this reality? what are the steps to follow so i can get a job in the HR field ? (evey company has it's own HR dept. it must be a vacancy somewhere .... )

as for the province nominee, or quebec skilled workers : have i got a chance to be accepted (does the HR field be a problem ? )

thank you again, and hope to get back from you soon :)