+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job posting

Immi_advisor

Feb 2, 2013
Hello, this is a repost of my topic in another thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/free-assistance-t139054.0.html

The company (Toronto) is looking for a Warehouse Administrator to join their team. This position requires:
* Computer literacy
* Good manners in phone conversations
* Ability to multitask
* Physical activity- lifting and handling up to 25kgs

My personal request:
Please, guys, read carefully. It is not a cash job, only with the LEGAL STATUS in the country.

Immi_advisor

Feb 2, 2013
Office clerk is needed in the company (Toronto).
Job duties include:

Collect, count, and disburse money, do basic bookkeeping and complete banking transactions.

Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders and address complaints.

Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages.

And as usual: it is the LEGAL job with LEGAL salary and benefits. Please, only with legal status in Canada.

Immi_advisor

Feb 2, 2013
A friend of mine is looking for a live-in caregiver. They ARE willing to consider an applicant from abroad should the person suit their requirements.
It is in Barrie, ON. It's full-time and is paid with accordance to the live-in caregiver program requirements for ON: 10.77/hr. They are ready to provide the furnished basement as the place to live. *Was there myself, can confirm: the basement is nice, tidy and furnished.

Brief job description:
Supervise and care for children, Bathe, dress and feed infants and children, Prepare infants and children for rest periods, Read to children, Prepare and serve nutritious meals, Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants, Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens, Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, Tend to emotional well-being of children, Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children.

I will ask once more: Please, please do not ask me to read your resumes and provide any details above what's said in the job ad. It is not me looking for a caregiver and I will not even open your CV because there's such a matter as PRIVACY. All I'm doing is transferring your message to an employer.

*No, I do not charge a penny for this, so please, do not ask me how much it will cost. It is a job ad and it is free!

Immi_advisor

Feb 2, 2013
Office clerk position is taken, thank you.

Aren't here applicants for live-in caregiver? They are willing to consider sponsorship of a candidate to Canada should the person fits and family including two wonderful kids approve.

cesvmc

Aug 3, 2012
Hi there!
I would like to recommend some of my friends who are in Macau right now. I will ask for their resume and forward them to you. Or I can have them send it to you directly. My email address is my username here (cesvmc) at yahoo dot com. I hope I can help any of them to get a job here in Canada. thank you very much. I will wait for your email.
Thanks!

imran1989

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 6002
App. Filed.......
25th may 2015
IELTS Request
W:6 S:6 R:5.5 L:6
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
31st July 2015
LANDED..........
6th sep 2015
Immi_advisor said:
Office clerk position is taken, thank you.

Aren't here applicants for live-in caregiver? They are willing to consider sponsorship of a candidate to Canada should the person fits and family including two wonderful kids approve.
immi!
i m open fr all kind of jobs plz do let me knw mohdibrahim.imran@yahoo.com..
i m looking fr job dsnt mttr wht kind of it is, looking farword to speak..ill send u my resume, i m working as a staff manager fr domino' s India...

cannn

Jan 18, 2013
hello immi!
I am open,too,for all kind of jobs but preferably in the construction field or labor.
or any other job for which I can fit for.
I'll send you my resume.
please contact me oomoljica@hotmail.com
thanks!
Danijel

cimple

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......