+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job opportunities in Biology/ecology field

Adam_sven

Jul 10, 2017
Hi there,

currently in the process of applying for PR and wondering whether there are any Field Biologists out here who can share their experience while looking and landing (or not) a job in Canada. I did research on most of the provinces and the future outlook statistics of NOC 2121 occupation show positive numbers in a number of provinces. However, statistics aside, how hard is it to actually find a job in biology field (when coming with foreign professional experience) and which provinces would be the best ones to start with??

Thanks to all and any input on biology occupation perspectives in Canada would be very appreciated!

DHKA

Jun 5, 2017
Hi, my wife is also looking at this since she has a similar background. She has experience in molecular biology and cell research. If you get more information, please let me know.

Thanks.

kus sadik

Oct 18, 2018
Hi there,

currently in the process of applying for PR and wondering whether there are any Field Biologists out here who can share their experience while looking and landing (or not) a job in Canada. I did research on most of the provinces and the future outlook statistics of NOC 2121 occupation show positive numbers in a number of provinces. However, statistics aside, how hard is it to actually find a job in biology field (when coming with foreign professional experience) and which provinces would be the best ones to start with??

Thanks to all and any input on biology occupation perspectives in Canada would be very appreciated!

Hello
Please, I have a PhD in Biology from a Moroccan university
I deposit my file for the express entry soon. can you please give me your Feedback? what have you done since your Message
thank you so much