+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JOB OFFER & PROVINCIAL NOMINEE ................... Are both same?

Salman2007

Star Member
Oct 27, 2008
Dear all,

I have a confusion regarding Job Offer Vs Provincial Nominee.

1. Is it possible to get Provincial Nominee instead of getting job offer?

2. If yes, then what is the process to be nominated?

Thanks in advance.

Jalal1

Star Member
Oct 15, 2008
No. Provincial nominee is employer driven. Job offer is the step towards Provincial Nominee and its up to employer whether or not to apply for your Provincial Nominee.

Salman2007

Star Member
Oct 27, 2008
Jalal1 said:
No. Provincial nominee is employer driven. Job offer is the step towards Provincial Nominee and its up to employer whether or not to apply for your Provincial Nominee.
You mean that we cannot apply for Provincial Nominee, but only possible thing which we can do to get job offer from a employer?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Provincial nominee is a way to get permanent residency if you are on a temporary work permit so that is one way, get a job offer, come on temporary work permit, then apply for PNP with your employer. PNP's also offer other ways to get PR, some have investor/business programs, some have graduate programs for students who have graduated university in their province, some have family stream programs helping people to sponsor close relatives not covered under the federal system, AB even has a special program to help H1B visa holders in the US immigrate, in some cases without a job offer.

Salman2007

Star Member
Oct 27, 2008
Leon said:
Provincial nominee is a way to get permanent residency if you are on a temporary work permit so that is one way, get a job offer, come on temporary work permit, then apply for PNP with your employer. PNP's also offer other ways to get PR, some have investor/business programs, some have graduate programs for students who have graduated university in their province, some have family stream programs helping people to sponsor close relatives not covered under the federal system, AB even has a special program to help H1B visa holders in the US immigrate, in some cases without a job offer.
I got it.

Thanks

roantessjay

Jun 29, 2014
Hi everyone! I'm jay from Philippines. I need your help guys to understand how the processing works. I've waited 2 years before my SINP approval have been receievd by my Agency. Now, I wonder what will be the next step after that? Correct me if i'm wrong guys, is there would be an interview going for VISA application at CIC? or the agency will take care of it? I need an answer for this, so that I can be prepared for the next step. Thank you and Godbless you Guys..

Levon009999

Jun 5, 2016
Hello everybody
i have Questions About PnP .
My Noc code is 6523 C category ,,,, and I am working 5 years in that job as checkin agent , I have Master s degree diplom , My age 25 Can i apply >? And i want to know if i have chances to pass ? and after how many years i ll get Pr card ???

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Levon009999 said:
Hello everybody
i have Questions About PnP .
My Noc code is 6523 C category ,,,, and I am working 5 years in that job as checkin agent , I have Master s degree diplom , My age 25 Can i apply >? And i want to know if i have chances to pass ? and after how many years i ll get Pr card ???
Check here for advice with PNP, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/provincial-nomination-program-immigration-b6.0/