+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Offer Letter is Expiring on March 01, 2009

Rizwan Ali

Jun 20, 2009
I am going to send my full-application to CHC-London in couple of days but now onward dont know in how many months CHC-London will approve it, as my Job Offer Letter from a Canadian employer will be expired on March 01, 2009. Will CHC-London consider it as negative to my application?, as the time frame is very short between processing at CHC-London and joining the employer.

Plz reply me your expert thoughts.

MarkCan

Oct 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April/May 2011
You are safe. 2010 is still far away. By that time, you will have crossed most of the hurdles.

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
Well rizwan I think till tht time u ll be done with most of the processings ,even if tht time ur case had not been decided,if your employer will be interested he can request HRSDC an extension or a new job offer letter as the date of expiry will be for HRSDC n not for ur emplyer.I am sure tht CIC will inquire your employer abt the staus of your job offer before deciding ur case.

good luck

Rizwan Ali

Jun 20, 2009
thank you so much for all your inputs, will contact you guys on same platform and thread, if find any problem in it. once again thanks to all of you. wish you all best of luck for your processes.