+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer in canada ...

manana

Dec 2, 2015
Hi,

I have a question please help.
I am in Canada on Open work permit and recently I got the job.I heard that I can get the letter of nomination from a Province (Ontario) for PR.
If it is possible than will employer happy to do this or they don't entertain this type of request?

Please suggest...

jorgecmb

Jul 22, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-08-2015
File Transfer...
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2016
Hello manana, I think you mixed things up a little bit... Provincial Nomination is different from a Job Offer and do NOT need the employer to get involved into the process.

Please go to CIC's website for more information on PNP: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=736&t=6

manana

Dec 2, 2015
Hi,

Thanks for reply..

I am not getting clear picture of this nomination program,so from where I can get correct info.I searched on website but still I am not clear ...

I am wondering if my job offer in Ontario would have helped me in PR .

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
There are many option u can get PNP from Ontario.

Few of those are :

1) If you get invite for PNP via Express Entry(if u meet requirement), you can apply right away, u just need pay slip and reference letter from ur employers.
2) If u have graduated in Ontario(International student with job offer letter stream), your company can apply pre screening application, once that's approved u can apply PNP, than PR.
3) Foreign Worker stream, same as point 2, but don't need Canada graduation but company have to show recruitment efforts.

U can refer website:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/index.htm

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The PNP program is initiated when a letter of Interest is sent to you by the Provinces. This is done following the completion of a profile known as an 'Express Entry' (EE) profile is completed by you and submitted. The EE profile is the first step towards obtaining PR. The way the Provinces know to send you a 'Letter of Interest' is when you complete a section in the EE profile indicating which Province you are interested in living in.

In terms of your job offer, if it was a job offer made after your Employer completed a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), then you will get more points in your EE profile. If it was a job offer without your employer having undertaken the LMIA process, you will accumulate points for your experience (dependent upon) the nexus between the experience accumulated and your qualifications obtained by you in order to undertake your chosen career path.