+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JOB OFFER FROM Melton Golfin

yogananda

Jan 31, 2020
IS THIS JOB OFFER IS ORIGINAL OR FAKE

Dear: K.Yogananda

This refers to your application and subsequent interview response. I am pleases to formally inform you that you have been selected for the post of Site Supervisor at the Shopping Mall Construction Project in Canada. You will be on probation period for first three months undertaking training and getting acquainted with the new environment, at such,this doesn't affect your salary and benefits as an employee. Your monthly salary after tax deduction is $4,392 CAD. The salary is based on your educational qualifications and work experience.

* Commencement of Employment
Your employment will be effective as of 20th July 2020

* Leave, Holiday, Vacation and Entitlement

You are entitled to casual leave of days and to sick leave which doesn't affect your salary. I will also be responsible for your annual vacation.

* Hours of Work

The normal working days are: Monday to Saturday. The normal working hours are from 8am to 5pm and you will be expected to work not less than nine hours each day while you will be entitle to an hour break within working hours.

* Expenses
As employer, I will be responsible for the visa fee and flight ticket to and fro. Please note that, you will be responsible to pay biometric fee for your finger print verification in your country in accordance with the government policy.

Please carefully go through this offer letter, sign to indicate your formal acceptance of the job offer and send the scanned copy of your International Passport including the signed offer letter via email to enable immediate processing of your traveling documents.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
It will be a fake as are most construction job offers. Employers do not pay for flights and no employer can state a date by which anyone can start given that is dependant on IRCC issuing a visa. Also quoting a salary after tax is another indication is fake as is asking for copy of passport upfront

What is the actual name of the company given 'Shopping Mall Construction Project' doesnt really say much. and 'Melton Golfin' does not show any search result. Also what email address are they using ?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
GM construction is the company name they given in the job offer letter.
This is the gmail I am getting emails
meltongolfin.fld@gmail.com
It will be fake and the email address is likely either an agent or a scammer given they are using gmail and not a company domain name.

For such a project then you would expect the company to have big presence when searching for them, but nothing major at all.

Ovcm

May 16, 2019
It is fake; Canadian companies don't hire without interviews. I believe you never even applied for a job with them on the first place. Too many clues that it is fake...

IS THIS JOB OFFER IS ORIGINAL OR FAKE

Dear: K.Yogananda

This refers to your application and subsequent interview response. I am pleases to formally inform you that you have been selected for the post of Site Supervisor at the Shopping Mall Construction Project in Canada. You will be on probation period for first three months undertaking training and getting acquainted with the new environment, at such,this doesn't affect your salary and benefits as an employee. Your monthly salary after tax deduction is $4,392 CAD. The salary is based on your educational qualifications and work experience.

* Commencement of Employment
Your employment will be effective as of 20th July 2020

* Leave, Holiday, Vacation and Entitlement

You are entitled to casual leave of days and to sick leave which doesn't affect your salary. I will also be responsible for your annual vacation.

* Hours of Work

The normal working days are: Monday to Saturday. The normal working hours are from 8am to 5pm and you will be expected to work not less than nine hours each day while you will be entitle to an hour break within working hours.

* Expenses
As employer, I will be responsible for the visa fee and flight ticket to and fro. Please note that, you will be responsible to pay biometric fee for your finger print verification in your country in accordance with the government policy.

Please carefully go through this offer letter, sign to indicate your formal acceptance of the job offer and send the scanned copy of your International Passport including the signed offer letter via email to enable immediate processing of your traveling documents.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
What will happen if we sign and send the offer letter .?
Nothing as long as you don't send any money or give them any personal information or give them copies of any personal documents such as your passport, educational certificates, etc.