+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer From Broccolini Construction Inc

Dec 13, 2023
I got a job from Broccolini Construction Inc ,but I don't know whether it is fake or real.

below is the mail copied. Please read through this and kindly advise

Broccolini Construction Inc,
16766 Trans-Canada Hwy,
Suite 500, Kirkland, QC,H9H 4M7k,
Montreal, Canada.
Phone: +1(514)312 4556.

Dear Applicant,

This is to let you know that after the review of your resume, wealth of experience /background and qualifications received as an employment seeking applicant. We are so impressed and satisfied to offer you a position in Broccolini Construction Inc, Canada as the company believes that your work and inter-personal relationship will help progress and achieve our goal. It is never in our tradition to reveal the details and documents of our workers to anyone.

Find the employment agreement bond and Memorandum of Understanding Document, Employment Application Form and Interview Questions which as attached with this mail for you to fill with your correct information and answer the interview questions to the best of your knowledge and append your signature where necessary and clearly for further employment process and also towards your work residential permit approval by the Immigration and Naturalization Service. Therefore kindly do the needful and get back to us with the signed documents on time.

KINDLY PROVIDE THESE DETAILS:
First Name:-
Middle Name:-
Last Name:
Position Applying For Now:-
Last Post/Job Held:-
Passport Number:-
Nationality:-
Phone Number:-
Alternative Phone No:-
WhatsApp No:-
Date of Birth & Exact Age:-
Marital Status:-
Religion:-
Email Address:-
Alternative Email:-
Current Location:-
Home Address:-
Notice Period / Expected Start Up Date:-

Kindly go through the attached documents, answer the interview Question, sign the attached file and return the signed document with answer to the interview questions as soon as possible after receipt via the company's email hr.broccolini.const.inc@engineer.com

I urge you to hurry up the process because we need you to resume work immediately and you have to get all your required documents for the Visa process ready. If you eventually get selected and scale through this stage, we will get back to you with a job file update.

NOTE: Only successful people will be contacted with a job file update in conclusion of our employment process.

Good luck.

Sincerely,

Mr. Benjamin Seignour
Human Resources Manager,
16766 Trans-Canada Hwy,
Suite 500, Kirkland, QC,
H9H 4M7. Montreal, Canada.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
I got a job from Broccolini Construction Inc ,but I don't know whether it is fake or real.

below is the mail copied. Please read through this and kindly advise

16766 Trans-Canada Hwy,
Suite 500, Kirkland, QC,H9H 4M7k,
Montreal, Canada.
Phone: +1(514)312 4556.

Dear Applicant,

This is to let you know that after the review of your resume, wealth of experience /background and qualifications received as an employment seeking applicant. We are so impressed and satisfied to offer you a position in Broccolini Construction Inc, Canada as the company believes that your work and inter-personal relationship will help progress and achieve our goal. It is never in our tradition to reveal the details and documents of our workers to anyone.

Find the employment agreement bond and Memorandum of Understanding Document, Employment Application Form and Interview Questions which as attached with this mail for you to fill with your correct information and answer the interview questions to the best of your knowledge and append your signature where necessary and clearly for further employment process and also towards your work residential permit approval by the Immigration and Naturalization Service. Therefore kindly do the needful and get back to us with the signed documents on time.

KINDLY PROVIDE THESE DETAILS:
First Name:-
Middle Name:-
Last Name:
Position Applying For Now:-
Last Post/Job Held:-
Passport Number:-
Nationality:-
Phone Number:-
Alternative Phone No:-
WhatsApp No:-
Date of Birth & Exact Age:-
Marital Status:-
Religion:-
Email Address:-
Alternative Email:-
Current Location:-
Home Address:-
Notice Period / Expected Start Up Date:-

Kindly go through the attached documents, answer the interview Question, sign the attached file and return the signed document with answer to the interview questions as soon as possible after receipt via the company's email hr.broccolini.const.inc@engineer.com

I urge you to hurry up the process because we need you to resume work immediately and you have to get all your required documents for the Visa process ready. If you eventually get selected and scale through this stage, we will get back to you with a job file update.

NOTE: Only successful people will be contacted with a job file update in conclusion of our employment process.

Good luck.

Sincerely,

Mr. Benjamin Seignour
Human Resources Manager,
16766 Trans-Canada Hwy,
Suite 500, Kirkland, QC,
H9H 4M7. Montreal, Canada.
Did you apply for the job? Or did this land in your inbox miraculously?

Dec 13, 2023
Did you apply for the job? Or did this land in your inbox miraculously?
At first a mail came to me regarding a job offer and to send your CV. I have just send the CV. After that this above mentioned mail came along with some contracts and agreements (pdf) to be signed. For your reference, I will share you the first mail below.

THOMAS, Bliss (WORCESTERSHIRE ACUTE HOSPITALS NHS TRUST) <blissthomas@nhs.net>
Tue, 12 Dec, 11:08 (2 days ago)
to

'We came across your details via the job database. Are you interested in working in Global Jobs? If Yes, Kindly forward your current credentials (Resume) via: Email: ( hr.broccolini.const.inc@engineer.com ) immediately. Note, our HR Team shall revert to you if they are satisfied with your CV.
Email: hr.broccolini.const.inc@engineer.com

WORK TYPE: Full time

************************************************************************************** ******************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please:
i) inform the sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it; and
ii) do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its content (to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful).
Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email, collaboration and directory service available for all NHS staff in England. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch visit Joining NHSmail – NHSmail Support

Dec 13, 2023
At first a mail came to me regarding a job offer and to send your CV. I have just send the CV. After that this above mentioned mail came along with some contracts and agreements (pdf) to be signed. For your reference, I will share you the first mail below.

THOMAS, Bliss (WORCESTERSHIRE ACUTE HOSPITALS NHS TRUST) <blissthomas@nhs.net>
Tue, 12 Dec, 11:08 (2 days ago)
to

'We came across your details via the job database. Are you interested in working in Global Jobs? If Yes, Kindly forward your current credentials (Resume) via: Email: ( hr.broccolini.const.inc@engineer.com ) immediately. Note, our HR Team shall revert to you if they are satisfied with your CV.
Email: hr.broccolini.const.inc@engineer.com

WORK TYPE: Full time

************************************************************************************** ******************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please:
i) inform the sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it; and
ii) do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its content (to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful).
Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email, collaboration and directory service available for all NHS staff in England. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch visit Joining NHSmail – NHSmail Support
https://pdf.ac/lyZob