+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Contract Letter

Bear

Jul 18, 2008
Hi Guys,
I was gathering the documents to support my application, and just figured that i did not keep the contract letters of some of the jobs i had worked on earlier. However, I do have recent letters from all employers (in official letterhead) mentioning that i worked for them with specified responsibilities, position names, and salaries.I have their business cards as well. Are these letters enough?..... or my application would be returned saying incomplete, if submitted w/o those contract letters for every single jobs?

Thanks

todiefor

Star Member
Jul 9, 2008
Bear said:
Hi Guys,
I was gathering the documents to support my application, and just figured that i did not keep the contract letters of some of the jobs i had worked on earlier. However, I do have recent letters from all employers (in official letterhead) mentioning that i worked for them with specified responsibilities, position names, and salaries.I have their business cards as well. Are these letters enough?..... or my application would be returned saying incomplete, if submitted w/o those contract letters for every single jobs?

Thanks
I believed the recent letters with official letterheard that you got from all of your previous employers is more than enough to prove that you have worked from the company that you specify on your working experiences. If you can also include a copies of your last 5 years tax return, that's additional proof as well.

vladi85

Jul 31, 2008
Hi,
Can anybody tell me how could recieve a job offer, or how could I find a job online, Please? I'm from Bulgaria and me and my girlfriend want to come to work and life in Canada? Can anybody help me please?
Thank you!!!

vladi85

Jul 31, 2008
help PLS

Hi,
Can anybody tell me how could recieve a job offer, or how could I find a job online, Please? I'm from Bulgaria and me and my girlfriend want to come to work and life in Canada? Can anybody help me please?
Thank you!!!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Try http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/ or monster.ca but it can be hard to find a job from overseas.