someone was lucky today? :'( :'(

leo13

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-12-2016
Congrats! mine is with the same problem!!!

"The form could not be submitted because 1 error was found:

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later, and if the problem persists, contact the Job Bank Team."

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leo13 said:
Congrats! mine is with the same problem!!!

"The form could not be submitted because 1 error was found:

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later, and if the problem persists, contact the Job Bank Team."
I raised it to jobbank immediately and mentioned my EE profile number. I kept on logging out and kept trying every 15 mins.
Please make sure you are using the link provided in the email to register and also to link your EE profile.

mb1977

May 2, 2015
Stuck up with the error message since last 4 days and no success after repeated attempts at jobbank.
Reply from jobbank also very inconclusive- Thank you for contacting Job Bank.

Please be advised that this is a known technical issue regarding communication with Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s website. Our support teams are working tirelessly to find solutions. We invite you to try again at a later time.

If you encounter any further problems or have questions or concerns regarding your Express Entry profile, we invite you to contact CIC: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/index.asp

Any advise on how to resove this issue..

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mb1977 said:
Stuck up with the error message since last 4 days and no success after repeated attempts at jobbank.
Reply from jobbank also very inconclusive- Thank you for contacting Job Bank.

Please be advised that this is a known technical issue regarding communication with Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s website. Our support teams are working tirelessly to find solutions. We invite you to try again at a later time.

If you encounter any further problems or have questions or concerns regarding your Express Entry profile, we invite you to contact CIC: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/index.asp

Any advise on how to resove this issue..

I just did some trial and error but i am not sure if that is what solved my problem..
Try this if you havent and I really wish you are able to submit.

When you validate your email in new Job match you will receive a link in your email along with the confirmation code. try continuing application from that link.

leo13

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-12-2016
8 am! job bank worked for me today!!!!! good luck to everyone! :D

mb1977

May 2, 2015
Finally it worked...thanx a ton everyone for ur inputs...4 days of frantic repeated login attempts finally worked....now the big question is OINP still sending invitations/EOI...seems lots of us are waiting for it and creating/re-creating profiles..

elm662

Nov 27, 2012
it's been two days that I have the same problem.
I tried different times of the day including midnight and early morning.

Any help is appreciated...

elm662

Nov 27, 2012
Issue resolved: Simply change your browser!
I used firefox instead of chrome and it went through.

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mb1977 said:
Finally it worked...thanx a ton everyone for ur inputs...4 days of frantic repeated login attempts finally worked....now the big question is OINP still sending invitations/EOI...seems lots of us are waiting for it and creating/re-creating profiles..

unfortunately they are not sending PTs..havent heard anyone who recvd since 12th Feb.