+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January Intake Georgian

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Hey i am going in jan 2018 intake for computer progranmer analyst
I did the same course in 2012. I can suggest you few things based on my experience - always Avoid ANJU CHAWLA. You will get her for your java courses. Don't pick the course when you see her as assigned tutor.

Daaman

Oct 28, 2017
I did the same course in 2012. I can suggest you few things based on my experience - always Avoid ANJU CHAWLA. You will get her for your java courses. Don't pick the course when you see her as assigned tutor.
Hey !
Can u please tell me about this course and also about the books needed!

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Hey !
Can u please tell me about this course and also about the books needed!
You don't need any books, you should be okay for Professors go with Ross, Jaret, there was this guy we had for basics html and css. Just don't go for anju chawla she is Indian but sounds racist to her own kind. She is the worst professor I ever had. I did my java 2 online - didn't prefer to join her class.

Daaman

Oct 28, 2017
You don't need any books, you should be okay for Professors go with Ross, Jaret, there was this guy we had for basics html and css. Just don't go for anju chawla she is Indian but sounds racist to her own kind. She is the worst professor I ever had. I did my java 2 online - didn't prefer to join her class.
Ok thankyou!
I also want to ask if this college give us any free services when we arrive in canada?
Like free airport pickup or hotel stay or anything ?