Umium

Dec 1, 2014
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let us look it from different angle,

Only 779 ITA are issued and the lowest CRS is 886, which means that all those who have LMIA or PNP are selected. This also means that the Pool is very small.

Now,

886 - 600 = 286.

Now every applicant will score atleast 200 (minimum) for core factors which means all those who are in left in the CRS pool with score between 800 to 886 are left for next draw. (LMIA and PNP holders)

This implies that next draw has a very good chance to go directly below 500 as the next draw can issue ITA to more then 1500 (implied from the fact that CIC have a target of total number of immigrants to be welcomed in Canada)

So, keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best..

Be positive friends..

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
I got an Invitation to apply for PR under FSW program. But I don't have Educational assessment. I met CEC criteria, but not FSW, so I wondering is it a CIC's mistake or there is a new rule that there is no need in ECA for Skilled Worker program?

Is there anybody who got the Invitation under CEC?

Thanks for your help!

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
desertfox said:
Do you have any diploma or degree from Canada?

If yes, you do not need eca.
No. I don't have it.

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
desertfox said:
please write to CIC or call them to get clarification.

I am not able to comment since I don't know
Yeah, I'll do it as soon as possible. Do they work on Sunday?

maya_india

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Don't know what to do... Should wait for the next draw.. Or should I try to get more score by Doing eca... I still can't understand why thy didn't issue ita who have valid job offer lmo and work permit and ietls score.....

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
maya_india said:
Don't know what to do... Should wait for the next draw.. Or should I try to get more score by Doing eca... I still can't understand why thy didn't issue ita who have valid job offer lmo and work permit and ietls score.....
Same as I. Have everything done but not ECA...so left in this draw...however now doing ECA ..so the points boost up...and chances for next draw..

Thanks,
Aarti

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
kenjiro said:
same here.. almost got an ITA..
I could have been invited to apply if I include ECA results as part of my EE profile. :( :'( ???
Same buddy....now if u can..get your ECA.. Likely chances to be picked in next draw..

Regards,
Aarti

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
Aarti21 said:
Same buddy....now if u can..get your ECA.. Likely chances to be picked in next draw..

Regards,
Aarti
Hi Aarti,

As i have seen in the online forum that you applied under express entry could you be able to answer me on following:

1)do you have LMIA?if yes what is the process
2)did you applied under CEC or FSW?
3)Are you currently in Canada or India?

I am on OWP(from my spouse PGWP) currently working in Canada as a international trader (but my employer refused to apply my LMIA) and in india i have more than two years of Experience as Export manager.I do not know how this system works.

Can you please guide me on my questions.....

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
vivmehta said:
Hi Aarti,

As i have seen in the online forum that you applied under express entry could you be able to answer me on following:

1)do you have LMIA?if yes what is the process
Yes I am on LMO , the employers open a job offer and after they exhaust searching Canadians/PR holders, they look for foreign workers to fit their job. So if your employer can have a LMO for u , u have the 600 in your kitty..also please read www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/new_measures_work.asp

2)did you applied under CEC or FSW?
Meeting both as of now,

3)Are you currently in Canada or India?
Canada.

I am on OWP(from my spouse PGWP) currently working in Canada as a international trader (but my employer refused to apply my LMIA) and in india i have more than two years of Experience as Export manager.I do not know how this system works.

Can you please guide me on my questions.....
My answers ...

Thanks,
Aarti

NCMD

Jan 5, 2015
guys, question:
I have registered on Express Entry . I have a full time job but I am asked to register for job bank simply because I don't have a job offer but I am working.
the reason that I didn't mention that I don't have a job offer is because I was asked for NOC on my work permit. but I have an open work permit which is not specified to any organization. Does anybody know if I should withdraw and create a new application and if so, how am I dealing with work permit NOC # ???

mokachino

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Alberta
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-05-2015
IELTS Request
25-05-2015
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
I have the same problem as NCMD. Has anyone asked the CIC about the case of people working with an open work permit?

NCMD said:
guys, question:
I have registered on Express Entry . I have a full time job but I am asked to register for job bank simply because I don't have a job offer but I am working.
the reason that I didn't mention that I don't have a job offer is because I was asked for NOC on my work permit. but I have an open work permit which is not specified to any organization. Does anybody know if I should withdraw and create a new application and if so, how am I dealing with work permit NOC # ???