+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 27th, 2014 Inland Applicant. Sponsored by Husband-Canadian Citizen

Mrs.Hicks

Feb 10, 2014
My Canada post tracker said that my documents (sponsorship papers) have been received on the 27th of Jan,2014 but I have not gotten any mail/email from Mississauga office to confirm it.

I have been told to "Send an email to question@cic.gc.ca with your name, address, date of birth and UCI number, date you mailed in your app and ask if they can confirm you that they received it and if they could give you your file number. But I would still wait a week or two. Maybe you'll receive an email soon."

I am applying to renew my study and off campus work permit because they expire on the 31st of July,2014. My passport expires on the 19th of Dec,2015 so I will need to renew that next year and reapply for a visitors or open work permit visa if CPC-M still haven't dealt with my case.

hwanlj

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Toronto, ON
App. Filed.......
Jan.10.2014
LANDED..........
Oct.14.2015
Mrs.Hicks said:
My Canada post tracker said that my documents (sponsorship papers) have been received on the 27th of Jan,2014 but I have not gotten any mail/email from Mississauga office to confirm it.

I have been told to "Send an email to question @ cic.gc.ca with your name, address, date of birth and UCI number, date you mailed in your app and ask if they can confirm you that they received it and if they could give you your file number. But I would still wait a week or two. Maybe you'll receive an email soon."

I am applying to renew my study and off campus work permit because they expire on the 31st of July,2014. My passport expires on the 19th of Dec,2015 so I will need to renew that next year and reapply for a visitors or open work permit visa if CPC-M still haven't dealt with my case.

It's too early to expect recieve AOR from them. This is the forum where all the 2014 inland applicants discuss. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/inland-applications-2014-t179207.0.html

Also, if you see the 2014 spreadsheet from the link below my post, you can see it usually takes at least a month to hear from them after you send your application.