+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2024 Citizenship application

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Haven't received the email yet. I just checked on the portal today. Email should be coming soon I guess
That would have the steps mentioned to postpone the interview. It's easy said then done as they normally don't accept rescheduling request if the situation you in is not serious. If you can postpone your trip that would be better.

Sayantan86

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi, anyone knows if NGF scheduling in person oath or virtual? I got update in portal today that the oath is on 8th Oct, still haven't receive the invite email.

E-A-M-E-A-M-E-A-M

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hello everyone, I’ve got all my tabs in the tracker green except for the background check. The ceremony is in process. Is anyone else in the same situation? Any idea why it's taking so long?

MMSR

Feb 12, 2014
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi, anyone knows if NGF scheduling in person oath or virtual? I got update in portal today that the oath is on 8th Oct, still haven't receive the invite email.
You will know from the Oath email

MMSR

Feb 12, 2014
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello everyone, I’ve got all my tabs in the tracker green except for the background check. The ceremony is in process. Is anyone else in the same situation? Any idea why it's taking so long?
This means your security is pending, Please call IRCC and ask specifically if security is completed or not and they will advise you, then ask about the criminality if it is completed and when

May i know when your LPP was market as completed to update the sheet?

Reactions: E-A-M-E-A-M-E-A-M

E-A-M-E-A-M-E-A-M

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
This means your security is pending, Please call IRCC and ask specifically if security is completed or not and they will advise you, then ask about the criminality if it is completed and when

May i know when your LPP was market as completed to update the sheet?
Criminality is completed, Its only security. Thanks

MMSR

Feb 12, 2014
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi
Anyone knows how long will it take to get oath date after everything is completed
I am waiting for 1 month
Normally it takes up to 2 months
it depends on the office & officer
some got it after 2 weeks but others waited 2 months

Reactions: Luckyppl