+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Online

Swappy

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Yes i got a ghost update today. I guess its going to be a long wait..
Well I hope not. Its already been a while since they got our passport. We got 3 more working days this week, fingers crossed they dispatch it soon. If you look at the google docs spousal sheet, a bunch of Jan, Feb and March applicants got PPR on 12th, and a couple got their passports back recently.

Reactions: mili_0923

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Well I hope not. Its already been a while since they got our passport. We got 3 more working days this week, fingers crossed they dispatch it soon. If you look at the google docs spousal sheet, a bunch of Jan, Feb and March applicants got PPR on 12th, and a couple got their passports back recently.
Interesting i will have to check tht out. Can u share the link please?

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
Hi Milli, check your gckey. Our application turned to approved and counterfoil generated. Finally haha, so happy.

Congrats

My passport reached IRCC Delhi on Monday,

I just want to know how many ghost updates I received on pR tracker after ur passport reached Delhi IRCC ?

And when it got approved today , r u able to see any changes in PR tracker too ?

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
Its approved for me too!! Yay!! When can it be dispatch? On gckey do we have anything to upload?
Hi

Congrats

R u able to see approved in PR tracker ?

How many ghost updates u got between passport reached at IRcc and now ?

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Hi

Congrats

R u able to see approved in PR tracker ?

How many ghost updates u got between passport reached at IRcc and now ?
I got like 5 ghost updates since it was in ircc under process. Nothing is visible in pr tracker