+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 intake- SDS applicant

am571

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
My classes are also online and I am still waiting for visa. I have applied on 30th September under sds category. Though my college said I can start classes while waiting for visa but they said if I get rejected before 30th April only then I will get full refund. I am confused what to do will I get visa before April?
If you have until April 30th to get full refund in case of refusal. You should better start online if you don’t mind studying online for that much time.

Mandeep24

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
My classes are also online and I am still waiting for visa. I have applied on 30th September under sds category. Though my college said I can start classes while waiting for visa but they said if I get rejected before 30th April only then I will get full refund. I am confused what to do will I get visa before April?
Which college friend?

FlowerBlossom

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
If you have until April 30th to get full refund in case of refusal. You should better start online if you don’t mind studying online for that much time.
Thank you so much for reply and Yes I don't mind because if I got my visa in Feb than I can go there. Its just is 4 months enough to get a get student visa? I have applied under sds category on 30th September and gave my biometrics on 19th December and no updates yet.

am571

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Thank you so much for reply and Yes I don't mind because if I got my visa in Feb than I can go there. Its just is 4 months enough to get a get student visa? I have applied under sds category on 30th September and gave my biometrics on 19th December and no updates yet.
In my opinion, you will definitely get a decision on your application much before April 30th. Good luck!

Newname

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
I got PPR on 30th Dec but I deferred to May 2021 (same college same course) due to non-excepted refund policy of college.
I am waiting for passport submission mail from vfs and visa stamped.
I informed IRCC with new LOA but did not received any update yet.
Please suggest

Harry273

Dec 1, 2020
I got PPR on 30th Dec but I deferred to May 2021 (same college same course) due to non-excepted refund policy of college.
I am waiting for passport submission mail from vfs and visa stamped.
I informed IRCC with new LOA but did not received any update yet.
Please suggest
Your timeline?