+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

mrdee2704

Jul 27, 2021
Ordered gcms notes in June. Almost same profile as yours
Oh I see.
Any interesting news from your GCMS Notes (such as CPC-Ottawa is your one and only VO until now, the exact time the eligibility was marked as met, etc)?
I have not ordered any but planned.
Be positive!

anon247

Feb 2, 2021
Oh I see.
Any interesting news from your GCMS Notes (such as CPC-Ottawa is your one and only VO until now, the exact time the eligibility was marked as met, etc)?
I have not ordered any but planned.
Be positive!
It's always been Ottawa lol. I'm not quite sure when eligibility was passed. Although it seems they haven't touched my file since May

mrdee2704

Jul 27, 2021
It's always been Ottawa lol. I'm not quite sure when eligibility was passed. Although it seems they haven't touched my file since May
Ok. I have read some sharings saying that their eligibility was informed “Met” since March for example, that’s why I did ask you if IRCC has mentioned it on the note.

I have also acquired that Ottawa proceeds the application so slowly. Hope it depends, woohoo. ^^

pankyy

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Ok. I have read some sharings saying that their eligibility was informed “Met” since March for example, that’s why I did ask you if IRCC has mentioned it on the note.

I have also acquired that Ottawa proceeds the application so slowly. Hope it depends, woohoo. ^^
What does your account show right now? My eligibility & security are still under review. I'm planning to apply for notes next week.

Ediz

Oct 21, 2020
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to ask your advice about traveling after AOR. I read in a few previous threads that vacations after AOR are okay and that you don't need to inform IRCC about it. My AOR date is Jan 30, 2021. My biometrics and medicals are already passed on Feb 16. No update on my profile ever since. My mailing address is in Istanbul, Turkey as I have been living there for the last four years but on July 17 I came to Northern Cyprus to visit my family. I am thinking of staying in Cyprus for another month as I can continue working remotely from Cyprus. I will be returning to Istanbul if I hear from IRCC (requesting passport or some additional documents) while I am still in Cyprus. Do you think I should inform IRCC about this visit to Northern Cyprus ? I am also not sure about how to put it in words when informing them as I don't have a certain return date to Istanbul.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to ask your advice about traveling after AOR. I read in a few previous threads that vacations after AOR are okay and that you don't need to inform IRCC about it. My AOR date is Jan 30, 2021. My biometrics and medicals are already passed on Feb 16. No update on my profile ever since. My mailing address is in Istanbul, Turkey as I have been living there for the last four years but on July 17 I came to Northern Cyprus to visit my family. I am thinking of staying in Cyprus for another month as I can continue working remotely from Cyprus. I will be returning to Istanbul if I hear from IRCC (requesting passport or some additional documents) while I am still in Cyprus. Do you think I should inform IRCC about this visit to Northern Cyprus ? I am also not sure about how to put it in words when informing them as I don't have a certain return date to Istanbul.
I think if the stay is 6 months or more than you will have to inform IRCC of address change. I am not sure of PCC in this case.
Others can clarify.

Cran002

Aug 7, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon , I wanted to ask if I need to inform IRCC about change of cities (I'm moving city within my country). I recently ordered my gcms notes and found out my eligibility has been passed but my criminality and security are not started. I've three questions:
1) do I need to inform them about my resignation from the job I claimed points for?
2) do I need to inform them about change of city?
3) would I be receiving any mail on my current address ?

I don't want to update them on changes unnecessary to my application as I fear it'll overcomplicate my application.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon , I wanted to ask if I need to inform IRCC about change of cities (I'm moving city within my country). I recently ordered my gcms notes and found out my eligibility has been passed but my criminality and security are not started. I've three questions:
1) do I need to inform them about my resignation from the job I claimed points for?
2) do I need to inform them about change of city?
3) would I be receiving any mail on my current address ?

I don't want to update them on changes unnecessary to my application as I fear it'll overcomplicate my application.
IF you are in the same country and city, an address need not be informed, but you can do so, so harm.

1. YEs, you should. You do not have to send any document, just that you are no longer working with the employer. This is because if IRCC decides to verify your employment they should be aware that you no longer work there.

2. See above

3. No, if you submitted your application electronically, all correspondence will be by electronics means.

Cran002

Aug 7, 2021
IF you are in the same country and city, an address need not be informed, but you can do so, so harm.

1. YEs, you should. You do not have to send any document, just that you are no longer working with the employer. This is because if IRCC decides to verify your employment they should be aware that you no longer work there.

2. See above

3. No, if you submitted your application electronically, all correspondence will be by electronics means.
Hi, thank you for your response. I'm moving cities but within my country so should I inform them of a new address ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi, thank you for your response. I'm moving cities but within my country so should I inform them of a new address ?
You are not required to.

Reactions: Cran002

mrdee2704

Jul 27, 2021
What does your account show right now? My eligibility & security are still under review. I'm planning to apply for notes next week.
Hi Pankyy,

My account describes as follow:
Eligibility - ... is processing...
BGC & Security - ... in progress...
Only Medical & Biometrics illustrate Passed. No ADR and interview needed.

So, your account is showing "Review Required" or "Under Review", isn't it? It sounds a bit strange to me.

Anw, I am also planning to order GCMS Notes next few weeks.

Mansi Thakkar

Feb 10, 2021

2. See above

how do we inform about change in Job ??? Is it required even if we have submitted all the documents ??