+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Is if possible to rectify my error if I filled out a wrong SCHEDULE A BACKGROUND/ DECLARATION FORM? I filled out the form incorrectly. If so how can i do that? I just have temporary file number as of now? And when do we get reply for webform? Please help guys. I am really stressed.
Use your UCI to send webform, attach the corrected file within webform. In the message, kindly explain why you send the new document. Also, you can add your temp # in the message just for clarification.
Good luck

Reactions: Pankhudi24

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
In some forms i did digital signatures and in others i did handwritten. Will it be a problem?
What you mean by digital? Where did you done digital sign on which form ? Also webform reply is taking 2-3 weeks these days . You can certainly send a new schedule A form with help of f temporary file number.

Pankhudi24

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
Use your UCI to send webform, attach the corrected file within webform. In the message, kindly explain why you send the new document. Also, you can add your temp # in the message just for clarification.
Good luck
Thank you so much! Would that cause any delay in my file? Also, if we have done digital signatures as well as handwritten signatures both in the forms, is that an issue too?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you so much! Would that cause any delay in my file? Also, if we have done digital signatures as well as handwritten signatures both in the forms, is that an issue too?
On which form dis you done digital sign ? As long as you done hand written too on that form you are good to go .

td88

Aug 8, 2019
They only allow original signature, so, carefully fill the form again, print them out, sign, scan back into the computer, send that pdf thr webform to them and explain. But also keep in mind that your application might be sent back to you due to incompletion (digital signature and some mistake you have stated earlier).
In that case, i assume your nomination certificate will expire, so, you need to email the nomination officer and ask for an extension, then, when you have the new nomination certificate,then you can send your application again. This, will take roughly 7month more (2month for extension and 5-6months for new AOR)
All the best.

Reactions: Pankhudi24

Pankhudi24

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
They only allow original signature, so, carefully fill the form again, print them out, sign, scan back into the computer, send that pdf thr webform to them and explain. But also keep in mind that your application might be sent back to you due to incompletion (digital signature and some mistake you have stated earlier).
In that case, i assume your nomination certificate will expire, so, you need to email them and ask for an extension, then, when you have the new nomination certificate,then you can send your application again. This, will take roughly 7month more (2month for extension and 5-6months for new AOR)
All the best.
Thank you. They can still return a file if i have done original signatures too right beside the printed ones?

HF1

Jan 11, 2021
Thank you. They can still return a file if i have done original signatures too right beside the printed ones?
I have a same thing.
Guys, please advise.
I have both typed name and handwritten signature next to it on forms.
Is this a problem?

td88

Aug 8, 2019
In your case, I'd have documents filled, printed, signed, and scanned back into the computer, send them asap thr webform. Then call IRCC and ask them to attach the additional document to your application. Since, you only have Temp #, which means documents in cue but have not been checked yet, so there's a chance they attach those together and skip your old document and keep the new document.
In my case, I had sent the application, then when I double-check on my computer I realize I filled my birth country as Canada instead of My country. I quickly sent the corrected form again, and luckily, they accepted it.
So, do asap.

HF1

Jan 11, 2021
In your case, I'd have documents filled, printed, signed, and scanned back into the computer, send them asap thr webform. Then call IRCC and ask them to attach the additional document to your application. Since, you only have Temp #, which means documents in cue but have not been checked yet, so there's a chance they attach those together and skip your old document and keep the new document.
In my case, I had sent the application, then when I double-check on my computer I realize I filled my birth country as Canada instead of My country. I quickly sent the corrected form again, and luckily, they accepted it.
So, do asap.
Do you know is this a problem if I have both original signature and typed name on a form?
They will return because of having both on the form?

Pankhudi24

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
So, do asap.
Thank you so much buddy! Will do it asap

Pankhudi24

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
Do you know is this a problem if I have both original signature and typed name on a form?
They will return because of having both on the form?
Dont worry! They won’t do anything wrong. We haven’t missed anything rather we have done something extra. So hope for the best! What is your AR?
All the best