+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

vcool

Jun 21, 2020
I If Yes, Can I give upfront Medicals...?
[/QUOi think should be ok they will extend it like me i got medical exam for work permit extension last year and i got a GU 4 days ago my medical passed
Please suggest.. What does it mean.. As I hv seen the status of my application, changed firstly " Updated" & then it is " Submitted" what does it mean...? At what stage my application is..?

Should I wait for Medical Request Letter ?, basis on above status ?.. Is above status a Ghost Update ?

vcool

Jun 21, 2020
Please suggest.. What does it mean.. As I hv seen the status of my application, changed firstly " Updated" & then it is " Submitted" what does it mean...? At what stage my application is..?

Should I wait for Medical Request Letter ?, basis on above status ?.. Is above status a Ghost Update ?
Please Suggest

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Which is best? Get the masters nomination and go for PNP 15 to 19 mnths. Or go and work one year in another province and get the 600 points added to my express entry - same timeline. Was recently in another province apart from ontario for work and was there when I applied.

I sent an email to oinp explaining that I didnt include my stay in that province in my profile, and was told that it's ok since i have been residing in Ontario and plan to live there. I will have to mention it for my PNP application though and am wondering if they will have an issue with having address and work in another province even though I have been nominated by Ontario.

vcool

Jun 21, 2020
Hi All.. Please suggest.. As I hv seen the status of my application, changed firstly " Updated " & then it is " Submitted" what does it mean...? At what stage my application is..?

Should I wait for Medical Request Letter ? Or can give it upfront.? , basis on above status ?.. Is above status a Ghost Update ?

Reactions: J20190911