+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

buttphalia

May 28, 2020
Hi guys,
If u got refuse for temporary residence application in any other country and u have right of appeal, afterthat you got visa in appeal without applying new application, so my question is do I need to tel this refusal when I applied for PR application for Canada? Is this count as a refusal?

Brslnmn

Mar 5, 2020
Hi,

My timeline ( Provincial Nominee- Paper Based) is:

AR: 16 March
AOR: 16 September

I didnt send my job offer and contract with my PR application as they are not listed in the documents. I wonder if someone else did the same.

John david

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hi,

I didnt send my job offer and contract with my PR application as they are not listed in the documents. I wonder if someone else did the same.
I recomend to send them by webform

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi,

Just follow checklist. If it’s not mentioned there you don’t need to send anything extra unless they ask. Also pnp proves you already have job .

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi guys,
If u got refuse for temporary residence application in any other country and u have right of appeal, afterthat you got visa in appeal without applying new application, so my question is do I need to tel this refusal when I applied for PR application for Canada? Is this count as a refusal?
I would explain and answer yes to that question in schedule A . There is no harm to be honest in your application rather than getting in trouble. If you answer yes and explain there will be no harm to your application.

Reactions: manku_patel

buttphalia

May 28, 2020
I would explain and answer yes to that question in schedule A . There is no harm to be honest in your application rather than getting in trouble. If you answer yes and explain there will be no harm to your application.
I have already applied, i didn't receive my AOR yet and I didn't tel them about this, what should I do? Can I still update this now??

Last edited:

Amm2020

Apr 18, 2020
Hi guys,
You have to tell them every country you visit or applied and got either approved or refused. They can find out when they do background check.

Kourgagan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Thank you.

My profile is linked, I have already sent them the Police Clearance documents online but felt I should probably send the hard copies too.

Does only Criminality depend on the PCC ? What does Security depend on?

AR - Nov. 15 2019
AOR: Feb 1 2020
PAL: July 20

GCMS says in the assessment section that I've passed Eligibility and Criminality. The others have not yet started (ie. Medical and Security).
Our timeline is similar..
AR-13NOV
AOR-29 JAN
PAL-27feb20

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Thank you.

My profile is linked, I have already sent them the Police Clearance documents online but felt I should probably send the hard copies too.

Does only Criminality depend on the PCC ? What does Security depend on?

AR - Nov. 15 2019
AOR: Feb 1 2020
PAL: July 20

GCMS says in the assessment section that I've passed Eligibility and Criminality. The others have not yet started (ie. Medical and Security).
Our timeline is similar..
AR-13NOV
AOR-29 JAN
PAL-27feb20
Me too!
AR Nov 19
AOR Jan 30
PAL Mar 13

Reactions: J20190911