+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Uravashi

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

• The timeline shows the same for all who’s application is being processed? All eligibility and background check are done at the same time or just mine looks different?
Mine looks same.
What is ur AOR date?
From which province?

Sandynguyen

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
Exactly the same happened to me. My representative said it is not important to link the application but I insisted in 2 formal emails asking him to link my application as I received an email from IRCC ( he forwarded it to me with the AOR email) in how to link the application and clearly states that if you don't link your application within 7 days, there might be a delay in processing the application.
then he asked his assistant to link my application and finally she sent me a confirmation.
I was very frustrated because I thought he doesn't care about any delay I might face as he already got a complete payment.
This statement about “ don’t link the application might be delay in processing”, i think it is not correct.
link application can help you keep track of correspondence from IRCC . you will not miss any request and you can check your application status!
No place in website says about the delay

Lizer

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
This statement about “ don’t link the application might be delay in processing”, i think it is not correct.
link application can help you keep track of correspondence from IRCC . you will not miss any request and you can check your application status!
No place in website says about the delay
Yes it is correct. I said I received it in an email!! Why would I say something that is not true?

Thoa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
Well, it depends on representatives.

In my case, my representative requested all related documents two month before apply PNP and PR. Then they spent one week to checked and discussed anything need to be corrected. Finally , 3 weeks for PNP approval and 3 days later my file was sent to CIO.

I personally think that we should have good representative to prepare and check forms and docs. Then get the advices during processing.

Nkelly1212

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Like I said "Mine looked like this", meaning that everything was like yours, including eligibility. I am no expert but if you already provided BIO it should probably show up on your application at some point? My application also stated that they didn't need my BIO until I got BIL. It also states that they don't need medical exam, until they request it. Eligibility is gonna happen later on AFAIK.
Mine shows exactly the same as you two. However, i am an inland applicant and my bio shows that it’s eligible until 2028 since my bio was registered in 2018 when i applied for student visa to Canada. Do you happen to know if i need to do bio in this case or bio is only applicable for outland applicant?

Nkelly1212

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi guys, my aor applied on dec 2019, got aor march 2020, biometrics on October, pal on July. Timeline showing 72 percentage. Showing reviewing eligibility n all. Planning to go for upfront medical coming Saturday. My noc is 6322. Ainp inland.
What does PAL mean pls?

Nkelly1212

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Finally got COPR today !!! Al-Hamdulillah :)

AR - Feb 6th, 2020
AOR - Mar 6th, 2020 (with BIL)
BIO Done - Mar 11th, 2020
PAL - Aug 11th, 2020
Upfront Medical - Sept 30th, 2020
MP - Nov 16th, 2020
GU (security passed) - Jan 20th, 2021 (confirmed with IRCC agent)
DM - Jan 21st 2021
COPR - Jan 23th, 2021

Inland - MPNP - Single applicant. Processing bar showed 61% when I got DM - 100% after COPR !!! Winnipeg office is really fast.

I hope and wish everyone to get their COPR's very soon. All the best! Stay safe! Enjoy your life! :)
Congrats! Hi I am an applicant from MB too. Do you know if you everyone applicant from MB will be transferred to WPg office? Im living in Wpg too. What do PAL and GU mean please? Also, it shows that my bio is valid until 2028 because i registered my bio when i applied for student visa in 2018. In this case, do I need to do bio again? Thank you!