+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

aazmhd

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
but whenever I called CIC agent they never mentioned info sharing so it has to be part of either security or criminality they just mention this everytime you get in touch eligibility,criminality ,security and medical
You have to ask specifically about Info Sharing. They will tell you if its completed or not. Its a part of backgroud check.

Uzzi

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Congrats to everyone who got DMs

Looks like the new wave of Dm's has started and soon COPR will as well.

Still for myself and few others stuck only on Security 'Not Started' is a question when will it start. #HopeNotLost.

td88

Aug 8, 2019
This is the process I've got so far, Does anyone have any idea whether security started or not. I sent medical upfront on Jan 8 (webform) but since then I haven't had any notice/ email/ or response if they receive the eMedical.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • December 1, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
This is the process I've got so far, Does anyone have any idea whether security started or not. I sent medical upfront on Jan 8 (webform) but since then I haven't had any notice/ email/ or response if they receive the eMedical.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • December 1, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Same with you. Waiting for a response of webform since Dec 31 to forward it to an officer in charge. There should be a lot of backlog for webform.