+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
but Indian PCCs of my husband and I are expired and italian PCC of my husband doesnt expired.

what to do now ?
Are you outland or inland? You have to apply for new pcc from passport office in india . By the way there is no expiring date in pcc of india .

mkc123

Nov 24, 2020
sorry ..this is completely off topic with this thread..
i recently got nominated to apply for my PR. Do i need to provide proof of funds with the application to IRCC?
thanks in advance

Lizer

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
This is a good news actually. I had to apply for closed work permit and they gave 2 years of closed last year in august 2020 coz i didn't received file number AR- June 17 2020. And my pgwp expired in september. I will call cic on monday to confirm if tis all okay to go. This is a good chance to get open work permit again.can atleast do some part time work
Yes, this is really good news. Please share their response if you called. I will try to call too and share. My pgwp expiring February 2021.

Reactions: Jsainbhi

Neyoyo

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Guys when we talk about Aor, or is it just email like this:
UCI: 11******££
Application No.: E*****£*
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear ****

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020/01/30.
Yes, that's AOR.