+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Deep singh dhillon

Aug 15, 2020
Happy new year to all. I applied for paper based PR on under PNP. Application delivered by Canada post on 12th November.
I raised couple of webform enquiry and every-time they say application is not found in the system.
At this point I am getting worried. Could you please let me know what should I expect?

Webform enquiry is very slow, Can someone share how can I talk to someone in IRCC over phone and enquire about my application?
Thank you so much.
They take 5 months to get application and 6.5 months for Aor .stay clam and wait

Reactions: manku_patel

pawelter

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-09-2019
Nomination.....
29-11-2019
AOR Received.
21-12-2020
Med's Request
31-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2021
LANDED..........
24-07-2021
what is BIL number in BIL ?
BIL - Biometrics Instruction Letter,
If you never give your biometrics before, this is, as mentioned biometrics request. You need to make appointment at Service Canada (if Inland) and take your fingerprints and photo.

Reactions: simrankaur20

gprbcmg

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
yes, it does say my employers company's name.
I haven’t seen a nomination letter with a blank space under Employment restrictions but I assume yours is tied to your employer considering their name printed on Employer. I would recommend you calling IRCC first before trying BOWP. I got my BOWP at mid of November, my nomination has no restrictions nor my employer’s name on it.

Reactions: Lizer

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I haven’t seen a nomination letter with a blank space under Employment restrictions but I assume yours is tied to your employer considering their name printed on Employer. I would recommend you calling IRCC first before trying BOWP. I got my BOWP at mid of November, my nomination has no restrictions nor my employer’s name on it.
If there is no restrictions on your nomination you can apply for BOWP. Under employer name there is always name of the employer. You should look on restrictions- YES or NO. If no open work permit. If YES- closed work permit.

klein

Oct 6, 2009
How are AORs from May or even LAST MONTH getting MR and AORs from February last year are still waiting?!

Last edited:
Reactions: midn

gprbcmg

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
If there is no restrictions on your nomination you can apply for BOWP. Under employer name there is always name of the employer. You should look on restrictions- YES or NO. If no open work permit. If YES- closed work permit.
I don’t think so. My Employer field is blank and her nomination doesn’t have a No on Employment Restrictions. It’s always good to double check before wasting time and money