+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

MrBrian77

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
17-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
04-01-2021
I was trying to say it's not too bad but I think I saw your comment it's before covid then it would be wrose. Before the covid, we should get the AOR in 1-2 months after AR.
They were two friends who applied file together. When one got aor other got file back at same time saying missing signatures. Actually what he did was he didn’t signed one paper and just typed this name there. Due to this small mistake his file came back and other person in mean time got aor

Reactions: jasonliuengr

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
They were two friends who applied file together. When one got aor other got file back at same time saying missing signatures. Actually what he did was he didn’t signed one paper and just typed this name there. Due to this small mistake his file came back and other person in mean time got aor
Awh, I see. I might be wrong on the AOR time, 1-2 months might be for EE. 5 months of waiting for AOR doesn't sound that bad to me now.
It is more scaring that missing one signiture can result in the whole application returned.

Capco

Sep 11, 2020
This forum helped me a lot when I was anxiously waiting for my AOR. Today I just received my AOR, so I would like to share with everyone, hope it can alleviate some of your anxiety.

Inland, BC PNP paper-based.
AR: March 16th, 2020
AOR with Biometric letter: Sept 11th, 2020

I also have a question for you guys if you know the answer:

I received the Biometric Instruction Letter for my PR to have fingerprint taken before Dec 11th, 2020. However, when I linked and logged into my account online, it showed that -"We do not need your fingerprint" in my application status.

I did fingerprint collection in December 2019 for my Visitor Visa, so, there is a biometric number in my application status; but I was also told in the past that I would need to give my biometrics for PR anyway, even if I gave my biometrics in the past for temporary application. So, I am wondering if there is a glitch in my online application page..... Do I still need to do another fingerprint for PR, or should I just ignore this Biometric Instruction letter?

Thanks, guys!

giovanna_eq

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Yes
This forum helped me a lot when I was anxiously waiting for my AOR. Today I just received my AOR, so I would like to share with everyone, hope it can alleviate some of your anxiety.

I received the Biometric Instruction Letter for my PR to have fingerprint taken before Dec 11th, 2020. However, when I linked and logged into my account online, it showed that -"We do not need your fingerprint" in my application status.

I did fingerprint collection in December 2019 for my Visitor Visa, so, there is a biometric number in my application status; but I was also told in the past that I would need to give my biometrics for PR anyway, even if I gave my biometrics in the past for temporary application. So, I am wondering if there is a glitch in my online application page..... Do I still need to do another fingerprint for PR, or should I just ignore this Biometric Instruction letter?

Thanks, guys!
omg Im also 16th and nothing yet but it means it’s getting close! congratulations!

Capco

Sep 11, 2020
Good News!

Service Canada have started Biometrics Collection. This is only for Inland. Don't ask me how I got to know please. They will call you to schedule an appointment with you. Thanks
Could you share when did you receive your AOR and BIL? Do they call people who received AOR & BIL in time order, or they just call people randomly? I just received my AOR and BIL today-September 11th, 2020, and I know my friend who received her BIL way back in April. Does that mean she would be called first?

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

Thanks, guys!
To avoid any Risk , I would strongly advise to follow the letter and go ahead for new finger prints. As the letters prevails the official priority.