+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Shravan81patel

Star Member
May 4, 2019
Your “agents” are nothing more than worthless losers. They know nothing, can’t help with anything, don’t have more information than in your account and in addition they act like kings of this world and treat you like pos. I don’t understand why ppl call them. I called just one time and vomited from theirs attitude
Seriously they are full of dumb shit!!! and also the minister is just enjoying life

Reactions: JattCan

Rbrar18

Jan 9, 2021
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
25-09-2020
I have a question.I did my biometrics today but they only took my fingerprints not photo.Do i need to be concerned

Tar_A

May 10, 2020
I am so surprised the way CIC works. I feel with the outland applications moving now (which is good) they have totally neglected the inland applications esp the ones which are on the last stages.
Still waiting for decision :(
AR: August 2020.

Journey to Pr

Jan 25, 2021
I am so surprised the way CIC works. I feel with the outland applications moving now (which is good) they have totally neglected the inland applications esp the ones which are on the last stages.
100% agree with you they literally stuck us at last Stage

Reactions: JattCan

ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
It seems that since July 1st (Canada Day) not much is happening. Not seeing as many updates as the previous weeks.. it could be that many officers are on vacations now? that's what normally happens in the summer

Reactions: Tar_A