+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

PSW29

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
On which email address the PR credentials come the one on file or the one on the forms?
U will receive the first email (confirmation email) to the mail in the files.If u have a representative that will go to him/her and they have to forward that to u.
Credentials email will come to the email that you are sending to IRCC in the first mail

Live with hope

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Hi . Is anybody knows how long it will take to process ADR submitted thorough webform . I submitted one on june 9th , but call line still says need additional documents

nazmul3217

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
03-03-2020
Doc's Request.
11-09-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Request
18-01-2021
Med's Done....
08-02-2021
Anyone here got eCOPR recently and got PR card ?? I added PR card application on GCKEY on June 3. How long does it take to approve photo on PR portal ??

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Jul 2, 2020 - AR
Jan 21, 2021 - AOR
May 3 - BIL
Jun 14 - MR
Doing my medicals Jul 7th.

A question, after Medicals passed, is that a sign that the process is almost complete...based on past experiences

gill1988

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi everyone,

I need some information from you if you can help me.
I am a cross border truck driver and I have alot of entries to USA and now I am confused that how to fill these entries in imm5562 .
If there is any cross border truck driver please help me to fill imm5562.
Thank you
Hey,

I was wondering the same about my application and wanted to ask someone in a similar situation.

This is what I did, but so far I only got AOR so I don’t know if it is ok for them.

I have lots of border crossing at many different countries because I work as pilot. When I filled my previous travel, I made a spreadsheet and listed all my border crossings as accurate as possible. And in that spreadsheet I explained to the officer that the nature of my job involves travelling to different countries and not always get a stamp on my passport so I fill that to the best of my knowledge.

I hope it is fine. I will let you know if they ask for ADR.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hey,

I was wondering the same about my application and wanted to ask someone in a similar situation.

This is what I did, but so far I only got AOR so I don’t know if it is ok for them.

I have lots of border crossing at many different countries because I work as pilot. When I filled my previous travel, I made a spreadsheet and listed all my border crossings as accurate as possible. And in that spreadsheet I explained to the officer that the nature of my job involves travelling to different countries and not always get a stamp on my passport so I fill that to the best of my knowledge.

I hope it is fine. I will let you know if they ask for ADR.
My 2 cents, letter of explanation with estimated cross border dates should suffice. I am from Africa and at one time my husband did alot of cross border travel by road to our neighboring country for work. His passport is full of stamps, some dates not even legible. We included as much as we could but not everything.

Reactions: gill1988