+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

just0021

Dec 6, 2020
Hi
What does it mean. Your Pr application is approved and we are waiting for the confirmation mail. ( my agent send me this)
Dm on may 21

Nkelly1212

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
He he he he. Congratulations. Submit it quickly and you will be near to your COPR.
Thank you! I want to but the Singapore side said they cannot give soft-copy now that i need to wait approximately 2 weeks for the PCC to reach me :( They said it’s been mailed out since May 28 and it takes 2-3 weeks to reach here.

Tar_A

May 10, 2020
When You login to your GC key account, its usually shows “Submitted” under the current status.

But when You got GU, it will change to “Application/profile updated”

after sometime, when you login again, it will back to submitted.
Did you get an email from CIC that you have an update on your application? Or you just randomly logged in and it was updated?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you! I want to but the Singapore side said they cannot give soft-copy now that i need to wait approximately 2 weeks for the PCC to reach me :( They said it’s been mailed out since May 28 and it takes 2-3 weeks to reach here.
So sending PCC through mail to cic is normal. You have 3 options to submit additional documents to cic . 1- send through courier to CIO office.
2- Scan the original documents or PCC and send it through webform. Make sure it’s original documents scan not from copy.
3- Upload a scanned copy of original documents to your GCKEY.
All three methods are acceptable.

Reactions: soccer_007

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
Did you get ghost update yesterday before you get PAL today?

maria_goe

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Hi
What does it mean. Your Pr application is approved and we are waiting for the confirmation mail. ( my agent send me this)
Dm on may 21
This means that you will get PR Confirmation Email from IRCC, to which you will reply with the required information and you will get credentials to an online portal to confirm you live in Canada, give your address and upload pictures. Congratulations!

Reactions: vvin.win

Nkelly1212

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
So sending PCC through mail to cic is normal. You have 3 options to submit additional documents to cic . 1- send through courier to CIO office.
2- Scan the original documents or PCC and send it through webform. Make sure it’s original documents scan not from copy.
3- Upload a scanned copy of original documents to your GCKEY.
All three methods are acceptable.
Thank you! Now i am praying that my PCC will reach here soon without delay or loss. I’m so scared it gets lost during this covid-19 situation :(

Nkelly1212

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
OINP inland - International student stream PNP

AR: 29 July 2020

Aor: 23 Feb 2021

Bio: Exempted

MR: 1 March 2021

MP: 25 March 2021

GU: 3 June 2021

Wait is On......
All the best Fahim!! Yours is coming soon. I just got mine today. We are among the last July applicants waiting on PAL together.